2012 Scion tC

Based on 87 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

2013 Scion TC

By on Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, great sound system, Sporty, good gas milage"

Cons: "None!"

"I recently bought my 2013 Scion TC. I havent driven A manual transmission in over 4yrs and I absolutley LOVE to drive my 6sp. Its roomy than most would think. I compared the back seat leg room with our 2010 4 door Kia Forte and its about the same. I can not wait to add a few upgrades for more hp!"

2nd tc I've owned- no regrets! Great car for price

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "Great value, fun to drive, very safe, holds value"

Cons: "Interior needs improvement"

"I have owned my 2012 tc since September of last year. Before this tc I owned a 2007 tc. I was in an accident"

3rd Times a Charm- Saved My Life

By on Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pros: "SAFETY SAFETY SAFETY"

Cons: "Wish there was way to open hatchback from inside."

"I purchased a 2006 used Scion TC in 2008. I LOVED that car. I had no issues out of it at all. It was Silver 5 speed, handled perfectly. In 2011, we were hit with a hail storm that totaled it sitting in the driveway. I was devasted. I ended up purchasing a 2011 Scion TC, Cement 6 speed. I did notice a sound randomly in the dash two times in the 1 year and a half, but did not last long and Toyota noted it in my file. Unfortunately, I recently was in a collision were someone pulled out in front of me. It was a bigger SUV. From the look of my car, I should not have walked out of the accident. I was wearing my seatbelt thankfully and all my airbags deployed as they should. I walked away with minor bumps and bruises. I am now waiting for the total report so that I can purchase my 2013. Yes, the interior is plastic and could be better... but when it comes down to it. I don't care if my car inside is plastic [it is still nice and works great] as long as the outside does its job. It is a fantastic car. Heat and AC are both fantastic. The five star safety rating is well deserved! Love the room."

fun to drive!!

By on Monday, November 18, 2013

Pros: "SO fun to drive. Sun roof is ideal since car is sm"

Cons: "mp3 player (not an Apple) didn't trnsmit thru syst"

"low maintenance. Just oil changes and tires. no mechanical issues. Only desire is for speed and a trunk/ hatch cover (for stuff in the trunk.)"

Love it!

By on Thursday, October 28, 2010

"I bought my 2011 tC a week ago yesterday, I traded in my 2004 4Runner. I really love the car it drives great, I have a automatic but the automatics come with the tiptronic shifting which is nice and works well. wasnt crazy about the dashboard when i saw the pics online from the pics it looks cheap but in person it didnt look cheap at all and was actually very nice. I still get good MPG even when I drive it aggressively. Good stereo system (mine came with the opt. alpine system). The a car comes standard with 8 air bags, sunroof and nice deep bucket seats which are comfortable. The interior is surprisingly big. Im 22, and drive alot for work. Overall for me 2011 tC is a great price, alot of fun to drive and all aroud a good car, i hope to have it for a long time."