2010 Scion tC

Based on 681 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Great car!

By on Thursday, December 20, 2007

"I own a 2008 Scion TC. It's the first brand new car I purchased. I love everything about this car. I find it very comfortable(haven't been on very long trips in it yet). It has great pick up for only being a four cylinder and also has great gas milage. I have almost 5k miles on it and nothing has gone wrong yet. I've read reviews on people saying things have gone wrong, maybe this year they have changed some things. I don't know. Overall, I love this car and I had looked at many cars(civic, jetta, cobalt, mazda3,), this was the best out of all, III think."

Great Vaule..Great Price...

By on Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"The Tc is the best car for the money. It comes with every single airbag you want, including knee airbags. Cd player that plays everything:WMA, MP3, and has a aux for your ipod. Also has driver and passenger one touch up and down windows, which comes in handy. The comfort is average, about as confortable a a civic. Other then that I would recomend this vehicle to a friend. One other thing scion is big on aftermarket, so there is a ton of parts to make your scion original."

Awesome Car

By on Saturday, October 13, 2007

"I just purchased a black 2008 tC and love it. It is the best car i have owned. Great performance, and great power for being a 4cyl. Handles well in rough weather. Waiting to see how it handles in the snow. Gets great MPG. And what they have done to the 2008 is awesome."

By on Tuesday, October 9, 2007

"I love this car. This was the first car I ever bought brand new. It had five miles on it when we left the dealer and that was my test ride. The car has great power and great style. It scares me reading these reviews! I have had no problems at all with my TC. I was rearended twice with it by a Subaru Outback and I hit a Blazer in front of me and the subaru was hurting compared to my car it took the hit so well the police couldn't believe I was fine. And I was hit at 45 miles per hour and was at a dead stop! I hopped out no problem! Other than oil changes and services. I travel 110 miles a day to and from work so it takes a beating I have kept it Toyota certfied and have it maintains very well. I had a great dealership whom takes care of everything for me. The only small problems were the trunk shock went on me causing the trunk to not stay up and the same day it went the dealer and was fixed so the dealers have the parts and knowledge of them. Other than that I put new tires on the factory ones which were not cheap and front brakes like I said I drive far and I am an aggressive driver. It is great my mom is looking forward to inheriting it in a couple months. I would have bought another Scion but baby seats don't agree! A lexus 310 is next for my same toyota quality! I have had the car 2 years and 9 months and will keep the car when I buy my new car I love it that much! I have 65000 miles on it and going strong! No rattles No paint chipping. Sounds like some of these poor people got the bad one of the batch! Good luck fellow Scion riders and be safe!"

Way to go Scion

By on Wednesday, August 22, 2007

"My tC is the first brand new vehicle I have ever owned and I'm glad I bought it. Although I was originally planning to use it for my job (at the time), I wish I would have opted for the manual trans. instead of the auto. Other than that, I believe the vehicle is top notch all the way. I have had no major repairs done on it aside from the transmission seal that needed to be replaced about 6 months after I bought it. But it's been fine since then. Plus, any of my co-workers that have ridden in the back seat will tell you how surprised they were with the amount of room they had, even with the front seats moved back almost as far as they can go. Since it is a small coupe though, long trips seem to take forever. Although it has a good ride and feel, you feel cramped after driving a couple hundred miles and just need to step out and stretch. Gas mileage is awesome, especially for a car with some kick to it. Right now, that means a lot! For me, the tC is the best model from Scion and I hope they continue to make more vehicles just like it!"