2007 Scion tC

Based on 679 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Perfect Car!!

By on Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pros: "Great car for money."

"I love this car!!! I'm 6'6, and I fit perfectly and extremely comfortable in this car surprisingly. Runs smooth, quick and zippy. Great features, love the radio cover, easy maintenance, very customizable for cheap. Back seats are extremely comfortable as well. Just very little. Overall perfect car. Shakes a little bit when at lights, but nothing bad at all."

Amazing first car, I'm hooked on Scion.

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "Affordable, well equipped, fun to drive, reliable."

Cons: "The hatch handle/release tends to break, careful!"

"Bought the car new when I was 18. It's been everything to me. It's gotten me through a lot. You'd be surprised what a fun to drive, reliable car can do for your whole outlook and quality of life. My tC has never let me down, and has even led to friendships I wouldn't have discovered outside of the Scion community. I'm sadly looking to part with it in about two months, in order to get the newest member of the Scion family, the FR-S. I'm truely going to miss this great car, and I hope it's next owner takes care of it and loves it as much as I have. Go buy a Scion. You won't regret it."

Good Buy For The Money

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"This car is awesome. Fun to drive and catches eyes on the road. This car has great handling and is easy to drive. Alot of safety features to keep you comfortable driving it. The additional options are great and some really set the car off. I have the carbon fiber, pedestal spoiler, illumination kit, fog lights, and mud guards. I recommend the mud guards because Toyota paint chips very easily and the tires do stick out past the wheel wells so the 30 dollars is worth it. But for the money you cant beat this car. I drove a Tiburon and a Civic and neither compare to this car. If your looking for a coupe with a reasonable price this is the way to go."

Bought both my teenage girls a TC

By on Thursday, September 5, 2013

"Bought my 17 year old a 2005 with 60k miles on it for Christmas. 2 years later buying my other daughter a 2006 with 80k miles. Both my girls LOVE these cars. I would highly recommend the TC? (It's also fun to drive for us Moms)."

So happy with this vehicle! LOVE IT!

By on Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pros: "fun car, good gas milage, super cute!"

Cons: "loud when driving on freeway."

"This was the first car I bought on my own 2 years ago after owning a 2001 jeep grand cherokee laredo and its perfect. Today actually I got into my first accident (wasnt my fault) I was rear ended and my back bumper was the only thing that was affected where the guy who hit me owned a kia and his car was totaled. Good gas milage, awesome sunroof and moonroof combo, good stereo system, and surprisingly a lot of space inside for such a small car. The only things that I would say kinda stink is on long car trips the seats can be a tad uncomfortable, and its absolutely impossible to talk on the phone and drive because its so loud when on the highway. Nothing too bad just little stuff. Anyways like I said its perfect to me, couldnt have asked for a better vehicle."