2007 Scion tC

Based on 676 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Amazing first car, I'm hooked on Scion.

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "Affordable, well equipped, fun to drive, reliable."

Cons: "The hatch handle/release tends to break, careful!"

"Bought the car new when I was 18. It's been everything to me. It's gotten me through a lot. You'd be surprised what a fun to drive, reliable car can do for your whole outlook and quality of life. My tC has never let me down, and has even led to friendships I wouldn't have discovered outside of the Scion community. I'm sadly looking to part with it in about two months, in order to get the newest member of the Scion family, the FR-S. I'm truely going to miss this great car, and I hope it's next owner takes care of it and loves it as much as I have. Go buy a Scion. You won't regret it."

Great Reliable Car!

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"Pros: It's made by Toyota so mechanically it's a great car. It has a timing chain instead of a timing belt so you don't have to worry about changing it out. The 5 speed manual is alot of fun to drive. Super cold A/C. I love the sunroof that covers the whole top of the car and flips open. Gets reasonable gas mileage approx 26 mpg on average. Comfortable and roomy yet sporty. I love the cupholders in the back seat. They are off to the sides and not in your way. I also love that I can get a sporty looking car that has 3 seatbelts in the back that all have sholder belts. I can fit all three of my kids in the back with my two oldest on the sides and the baby and his carseat in the middle. Cons: You can hear alot of road noise once you get up to highway speeds and it can be difficult to see out of when backing up. The black interior and glass top causes the car to get very warm inside if it's setting in the sun but the A/C cools it down fast. Overall I think this car is an amazing value and I love mine."

Great car for anyone!

By on Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pros: "Reliability, gas mileage, interior, sporty looks"

Cons: "No AUX port, slightly noisy engine"

"I'm a college kid, so I probably fit into the target market for this car, but I can see this being the perfect car for anyone. It has a Camry engine, so it's reliable. It has TONS of cargo space when you fold down the rear seats, with the ability to haul large, somewhat tall items. I usually get about 30 MPG highway and 24/25 city, which is higher than the estimates of 27/20, which I was delighted to find. The interior is well finished, especially for a car in this price range. Reliability, nicely-trimmed interior, good gas mileage, sporty looks... What more can you really ask of a car? Complaints? Well the only thing I can say is I was surprised to find that it didn't have an AUX port for MP3 players to connect to the stereo (that feature arrived in the 2006 models). Also, the car is geared for high RPM, presumably to give it a sporty feel, but the high engine revs can get somewhat annoying in stop-and-go traffic. I'm all about a good engine note, but a 4-cylinder Toyota engine is not exactly what I'd like to hear loudly. Overall, a fantastic little reliable car, with very good interior trim considering the price! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!"

Good Buy For The Money

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"This car is awesome. Fun to drive and catches eyes on the road. This car has great handling and is easy to drive. Alot of safety features to keep you comfortable driving it. The additional options are great and some really set the car off. I have the carbon fiber, pedestal spoiler, illumination kit, fog lights, and mud guards. I recommend the mud guards because Toyota paint chips very easily and the tires do stick out past the wheel wells so the 30 dollars is worth it. But for the money you cant beat this car. I drove a Tiburon and a Civic and neither compare to this car. If your looking for a coupe with a reasonable price this is the way to go."

Best First Car Ever!!

By on Thursday, October 13, 2016

Pros: "Cheap, low maintenance, stylish, peppy, RELIABLE"

Cons: "Head room in back seats"

"I bought this car when I was 16 with 20,000 miles on it. Ever since I bought it, it has been nothing but perfect. When I was in Hugh School, my friends would always comment on how cool my car was. They always wanted me to drive them. I live in Colorado, so I had tons of snowy winters, but the tC never let me down. If you get winter tires, the car is amazing in the snow. I took it on a few winter road trips with my buddies to the mountains to go skiing, and it was a beast in the snowy hills. It is super fun to drive, easy to handle, and super safe. I would recommend this car to anyone who wants a responsible, yet sporty car. I get great gas milage, and I have never had to get ANYTHING replaced! I am 6'4", so I have some trouble getting into the car, but once inside, I have plenty of head room. Girls love the car, and so do all my friends. Definitely buy this."