2014 Scion iQ Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $14,452 - $15,059.

10/5.8

8.4

Based on 35 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Love it..

By on Wednesday, May 06, 2015

"Has some road noise when on the highway,,,but we rarely go on the highway......so it is the perfect car for my husband and me. Plenty of storage for our shopping needs and luggage when we decide to take a trip. Plenty of room for 2 people,,easy to get into and out of...room for 1 adult in the back,,but really not two...two kids would be ok. We leave the back seats down 99% of the time. Great gas mileage, easy to park & fun to drive. We are very pleased with the car,,have had it since Feb 2012. Would recommend to anyone that can use a 2 person car,,and needs room for groceries, luggage, etc. We had a Miata,,it had no space for anything but us."

Most fun, cute cute cute.

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, good price for the value, gas"

Cons: "no glove compartment"

"Love the car. I have read the "mixed" reviews, but based on driving for 200 miles - it is a fun car, interior is very good, seats comfy, good basic transportation, good gas miles 36 mpg so far, no complaints. Have heard reports of interior noise - not so. Refs up from 0 with a little noise but then settles in. Lovely, fun car."

Very Impressed

By on Friday, April 05, 2013

Pros: "Driver and passenger leg and body space."

Cons: "Doesn't come in a manual transmission"

"I was skeptical of how the IQ would handle on snow and ice due to the short wheel base. I live in an area where there is plenty of 'winter driving' hazards but my IQ breezed through the icy, snowy, cold roads just like it was a larger sedan. I average 38 mgp during the winter months(and that is with warming it up before driving) and am at 43+ average with the warmer weather. It is amazing how much I can put in the back hatch too!! I highly recommend this little car if you are looking for an economical way to get around and don't need to always carry a 3rd passenger...Although my 17 and 16 yr old kids do fit in the back seat for short distances, it wouldn't be the greatest comfort for long drives (50+ miles). I never hesitate taking my IQ somewhere."

I have the best iQ in town!

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pros: "small sexy car, great gas saver, fun to drive!"

Cons: "Needs a better headlamp inside the car"

Out with the old...In with the New

"I absolutly love my new Scion iQ! My reasoning for buy this awsome car was sourly based on the size and gas mileage! After I test drove it for the first time I fell in love! The EPA was 37 but when driving to work today my average was 47.9. Can't beat that! I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a small compact car, that is fun to drive, will save you on gas, some may call is sexy, but overall it is one great car!"

Out with the old...In with the New

Fun to drive, responsive transmission, best u-turn

By on Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pros: "Bluetooth, Still 4 Seater"

Cons: "No Central Armrest even optional"

"I live in Las Vegas.I also own VW Jetta 2011.I bought Scion IQ month ago with 5000 miles on it orange color.Very easy car to drive at the trafic,mine does 35 mpg,my style of driving is pretty fast,i get compliments all the time.The feel of the car is really tight.Sporty steering wheel is awesome.I Paid $16000 out of the door price, i was trying to find mini cooper for the same money,and only u can find is a dead animal from Mini with 50000 miles.Nice Mini cost like 20000.People complain that Scion IQ has Engine noise at the startup when you r standing outside.I test drove a lot of Minis so guys try to turn on the engine and stand outside the Mini, it sounds like trash can is turning over, not only at startup.And thats normal because u cant hear that disaster from inside, but anyways Mini is really nice,it depends if you have money to fix it, go for it. Scion = Toyota no questions about reliability, so i dont think about my future visits to the mechanics and for me its important becuse its a second car and i dont want pain from it. Also I am tired from questions about safety, i say go on the youtube and check it out. The funny thing ,most of them from Mini owners.:)))"