2013 Scion iQ

Based on 38 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Smallest 4 seater, used in NYC.

By on Friday, September 2, 2016

"I have this car for a while now and I can truly say its a great car. It is the most convenient car to own in New York City where parking is impossible to find. It is highly maneuverable. Fun to drive. Easy to drive. You can fit a truly insane amount of stuff in it. It probably had the worst marketing campaign in the history of marketing. My wife wanted a smart fortwo but we have a kid so I looked for the next best thing. After much research I came across this car. A few inches bigger than a smart car (I dare you to eyeball the difference in person) but infinity better in every way. Drive a smart car and you will understand. This car cost approximately $500 more than the smart but for $500 you get a completely better car. Probably one of the best cars I have had (I also have an SRT 392 Charger to give you some perspective). If you have the opportunity to get this car do yourself a favor and get one. Great city car. Great work car. Great family car. I fit 2 kids in the back seats without much problem."

LOVE my IQ

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pros: "Wonderful interior. Great seats. Makes me smile."

Cons: "Rear windshield wiper only wipes half a window."

"I love this car. I traded in my Toyota Yaris for the IQ. The IQ is as wide as my Yaris was. The car still has me in training as far as gas mileage but I was only looking for 30 mpg anyway as I have a lead foot. I am sure when the engine is broken in and I have learned to drive more eco friendly the mpg will get better. I LOVE the seats. They sit up nice and high. The inside has a really nice finish. Looks a LOT nicer than my Yaris. I am up and down the highway to work and the IQ has no problem keeping up. It is the PERFECT commuter car."

Fun to drive, responsive transmission, best u-turn

By on Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pros: "Bluetooth, Still 4 Seater"

Cons: "No Central Armrest even optional"

"I live in Las Vegas.I also own VW Jetta 2011.I bought Scion IQ month ago with 5000 miles on it orange color.Very easy car to drive at the trafic,mine does 35 mpg,my style of driving is pretty fast,i get compliments all the time.The feel of the car is really tight.Sporty steering wheel is awesome.I Paid $16000 out of the door price, i was trying to find mini cooper for the same money,and only u can find is a dead animal from Mini with 50000 miles.Nice Mini cost like 20000.People complain that Scion IQ has Engine noise at the startup when you r standing outside.I test drove a lot of Minis so guys try to turn on the engine and stand outside the Mini, it sounds like trash can is turning over, not only at startup.And thats normal because u cant hear that disaster from inside, but anyways Mini is really nice,it depends if you have money to fix it, go for it. Scion = Toyota no questions about reliability, so i dont think about my future visits to the mechanics and for me its important becuse its a second car and i dont want pain from it. Also I am tired from questions about safety, i say go on the youtube and check it out. The funny thing ,most of them from Mini owners.:)))"

My Favorite Car!

By on Sunday, March 9, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive and fun to park"

Cons: "Not enough power"

"After a lot of thought it was time for the Lexus to go. 20 mpg in a 12 year old car that only ran on premium unleaded fuel just didn't add up for me. I almost went and looked at a Smart car when I remembered that Toyota had come out with the Scion IQ last year so I started doing my research. The car magazines were not kind to it saying that it was slow and the CVT transmission didn't ever seem to be in the right gear, etc, etc. I guess maybe Toyota didn't pay enough to advertise in these magazines because they could not have been driving an IQ. One test drive was all it took for me. The car is a ball in town because of its short size and speedy throttle response and holds it own on the Interstates cruising comfortably in the fast lane at 80 and it is not disturbed by the wake coming from tractor trailers. The IQ is BIG inside and comfortable for two. Yes it has two back seats but they are better left folded down. Store stuff under them before you fold them down. Toyota designed this car from the insde out first making sure that larger Americans like me could fit in it. I'm 5'11 and 240lbs and it fits me fine. If there were two of me sitting in a Smart Car we'd be rubbing shoulders. Not in the IQ. Plenty of room for 2 full sized adults. With back seats folded flat there is plenty of room in the back for our two Scottish terriers."

PERFECT BROOKLYN CAR.

By on Thursday, May 10, 2012

"This car has changed my life. I NEVER have to worry about finding street parking! It's UNBELIEVABLE. Plus it's great on gas. This is THE perfect city car - whether driving in the city or on the Turnpike. It's not small on the inside. And it's surprisingly peppy -- way more solid than I expected. My former cars were Volvos and I'm very picky. This is a great vehicle. It's not luxe per se, but it's a remarkable piece of engineering. It's like a whole new species of transportation - somewhere between a full-sized car and a Vespa."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion iQ near Honolulu. See local deals