2012 Scion iQ

Based on 38 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Still LOVE my IQ

By on Sunday, July 5, 2015

Pros: "Turning radius, parking, MPG, fun to drive"

Cons: "Horn volume, interior lighting"

"I wrote the first review for the IQ back in 2012 when I first bought this car. I still LOVE my IQ. I use this car to commute, going up and down the freeways of Houston. With my lead foot, I am getting 30 MPG. IF I should have to buy another car, I would buy another IQ. It is perfect as a commuter car. I replaced my horn as I did not feel that it was loud enough. I think there needs to be more light in the cabin. Considering after 45k miles these are my only complaints, I consider this car a winner."

This is a fun economical car

By on Saturday, January 10, 2015

Pros: "Small size, great mileage."

Cons: "No spare tire."

"I took ownership to a new iQ in October 2014. From day one I was pleased with this vehicle. The car is fun to drive, and handles extremely well. The MPG have been about 40 - 42 , including NYC rush hour driving. I have no complaints yet. The CVT is much better than I read in car reviews. I hope Toyota will continue to offer a similar car in the future. If you think this car is too small, do yourself a favor and take a test drive. You will be pleasantly suprised."

Disappointment

By on Sunday, April 6, 2014

Pros: "It's cheap but not cheap enough to be a good value"

Cons: "Too many to list"

"The MPG rating on the sticker was 36/37. The actual for this car is 28/35. No leg room if you are tall. It has no cruise control. The Bluetooth is of very poor sound quality. The doors do not auto lock when you start driving. The seats are very uncomfortable and have no lumbar support. It's an OK car for around town (a small town), but for any out of town trips just forget about it! Do not purchase this car. It depreciated faster than most cars, lost 50% of it's value in less than 2 years. They call it a 3 seater but it is actually a 2 seater just like the Smart car."

Love it..

By on Wednesday, May 6, 2015

"Has some road noise when on the highway,,,but we rarely go on the highway......so it is the perfect car for my husband and me. Plenty of storage for our shopping needs and luggage when we decide to take a trip. Plenty of room for 2 people,,easy to get into and out of...room for 1 adult in the back,,but really not two...two kids would be ok. We leave the back seats down 99% of the time. Great gas mileage, easy to park & fun to drive. We are very pleased with the car,,have had it since Feb 2012. Would recommend to anyone that can use a 2 person car,,and needs room for groceries, luggage, etc. We had a Miata,,it had no space for anything but us."

Very lovely and Cute

By on Friday, October 25, 2013

"The savings in gas consumption and cost. Comfortable. And no parking problems."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion iQ near Honolulu. See local deals