ZIP code

2012 Scion iQ

Based on 38 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Fantastic car for city driving.

By on Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pros: "MPG, parking, turning, effecient as a 2 seater"

Cons: "no nicnac space, ineffecient int. lighting"

"MPG is 47 with AC off, 38 with Ac on. My driving is 50/50 highway/city. Shortest turning circle in the industry. Negotiating parking lots and making U-turn's are a snap. Adequate power, excellent rear vision, great maneuverability, large front passenger space. With back seat down, very efficient cargo space. Needs better interior lighting, cruise control and center arm rest. Short length makes for extra space in garage."

fat man lil car

By on Friday, November 23, 2012

Pros: "can turn around anywere"

Cons: "should be faster than 105mph"

"cool looking fun to drive anywere i had my car about 5 months . great on gas handles pretty good . i also did some upgrades like the cold air filter adds 3/5 more mpg and the 2 12inch infinity subwoofers give it a great stereo sound to cover the road noise. did i also mention im 6ft 400lbs and i fit just fine and comfy . got about 10,000 miles already waiting for snow to fall and see how much fun im gunna have"

Surprised By The Pep!!

By on Friday, October 5, 2012

I want this car

Pros: "Peppy! Very Sporty!! Super Affordable!!"

Cons: "Wish There Was More Room For Passengers"

"Oh my goodness!! I test drove one of these cuties last week and I am in the process of buying one! It handles well and it has lots of pep. I have a larger Toyota (SUV) and my larger vehicle takes longer to get up and go than this little vehicle. The gas mileage is a huge deciding factor for me. Going from what I am currently getting (14 MPG) to close to 40 MPG is going to be a huge savings. I have no doubts regarding the quality of anything made from Toyota. I have owned Toyota my entire life and would not own anything else. The longevity and dependability of Scion and Toyota is a comfort. The safety airbags are great too! More airbags in this car than in my SUV. The warranty is great too! Can't wait for my little car to come in so that I can drive it home! Small is "in" and big is out!!!"

Smart Choice for a day to day car!!!

By on Monday, August 6, 2012

Pros: "It is all I expected it to be and more"

Cons: "I wish it came in Manual Transmission."

"Last November I was in London and saw the Cygnet [Aston Martin's version] at Harrod's Men's Dept. Ask if I could have that unit shipped and they laughed. Last February, we went to Chicago Auto Show and saw this car at the Scion Exhibit. Immediately captured my attention since we were looking for a day to day car to run errands, and save mileage in the sports car. So we went in for a drive test, researched the unit extensively online and biught one in Apil 23, 2012. Took it on a road trip to Utah from Chicago with the Dog and luggage, the three of us. Our Dog, 40 lbs SCWT. We had a great time and we only spent around 220 on gas!!!!! Overall, this is an amazing little car. Performs very well and it is roomy inside. I like my alloy wheels, and rear spoiler plus a couple more interior accessories. Before passing judgement on the car, go for a test drive. And bring some friends along for the ride."

Best

By on Monday, September 9, 2013

Pros: "Fun"

"I love this little car. It is so much fun to drive and get 35mpg. Lots of room for two people. It is my work car. My friends can't believe that it has so much room and they love to ride in it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Scion iQ near Honolulu. See local deals