2010 Saturn VUE

8.3

Based on 223 Ratings for the 2008 - 2010 models.

Very good looking red SUV.

By on Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Pros: "you sit up high, great, quiet ride,"

Cons: "none really"

"new tires clean interior and exterior, I am the second owner and I have had it for 30 days sweet deal if you want and suv for less that 10,000"

Great Value for the $$$

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "Great value for the money."

"Love the visibility and large front windshield. I am a tall driver and find the car to be very roomy and comfortable. Very practical for carrying bikes and baggage with rear seats folded down and easy access. Quite fun to drive with a lot of power and strong handling. A very trouble free car as well. I rented a RAV4 prior to purchasing and found the Saturn to be far superior and more fun to drive."

VERY GOOD SUV - for the smaller family

By on Monday, November 14, 2011

Pros: "reliable, fast, gas mileage, looks, value"

Cons: "tight cockpit, small cargo for family of 4"

"The car has been fantastic for reliablity. We installed nav, leather and dvd and couldn't ask for a better value! The drivers area is a little snug for my 6'1" frame. It could use a little more cargo room for strollers and groceries at the same time. We are a family of 4 and we fit, but can't bring friends/family with us. It has wonderful power but still gets decent gas mileage (25mpg). Overall we couldn't have asked for better we've put 30k a year on it and it's never let us down. Best vehicle saturn built hands down, if you're looking, buy it. Faster than an X3 with better reliablity and cheaper to fix when it does fail."

Better than I thought

By on Friday, May 20, 2011

"I love this car. It is my first SUV and I always drove small cars. It drives like a dream, very smooth and since it is a Hybrid it is very silent. I have had no trouble in 3 years. I got one of the last ones manufactured so had to take silver. I wanted red but I am happy with it."

Saturn Vue Greenline (hybrid)

By on Sunday, June 15, 2008

"This vehicle is diffenately a smart buy. It is one of the cheapest SUV in the market. I get an average of 27 Mpg (both hwy,city), which I feel is good considering the space that it offers. I feel that the exterior style with the upgraded 17'' (stock) rims makes the Vue really stylish in comparison to the Vue Xe. The cons that I find with the Vue is that the interior has a minor quality issues. Saturn took thier time upgrading the features of the interior with added functionality but never paid much attention to small details withn the vehicle like making sure step boards are ruggedized, steering wheel base is tightly secured, minor outside noise when the windows are up, and acceleration is lacking but I am sure it is a trade off for the mpg. Overall great SUV. The Pros is the every day savings from this horrible gas situation that we are in. I also enjoy when I am at a traffic light, traffic jam, or drive-thru that I am not wasting any gas because my electric motor is running instead. The resale value will be considerably higher than the standard HUVs'. Hybrid Tax Incentive is around $1,550 for this vehicle. I know that the 2009 Saturn Vue greenline will be a upgrade from this one; with the "2mode hybrid system" and the center console display screen, but I am sure that the price of the Suv will be considerably higher."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Saturn VUE near Honolulu. See local deals