2009 Saturn VUE

8.2

Based on 221 Ratings for the 2008 - 2010 models.

Saturn Vue Greenline (hybrid)

By on Sunday, June 15, 2008

"This vehicle is diffenately a smart buy. It is one of the cheapest SUV in the market. I get an average of 27 Mpg (both hwy,city), which I feel is good considering the space that it offers. I feel that the exterior style with the upgraded 17'' (stock) rims makes the Vue really stylish in comparison to the Vue Xe. The cons that I find with the Vue is that the interior has a minor quality issues. Saturn took thier time upgrading the features of the interior with added functionality but never paid much attention to small details withn the vehicle like making sure step boards are ruggedized, steering wheel base is tightly secured, minor outside noise when the windows are up, and acceleration is lacking but I am sure it is a trade off for the mpg. Overall great SUV. The Pros is the every day savings from this horrible gas situation that we are in. I also enjoy when I am at a traffic light, traffic jam, or drive-thru that I am not wasting any gas because my electric motor is running instead. The resale value will be considerably higher than the standard HUVs'. Hybrid Tax Incentive is around $1,550 for this vehicle. I know that the 2009 Saturn Vue greenline will be a upgrade from this one; with the "2mode hybrid system" and the center console display screen, but I am sure that the price of the Suv will be considerably higher."

Loving It

By on Saturday, March 29, 2008

"I've owned the 2008 XE 4cyl FWD Vue for only 7 hours, but I am already in love!!! I am a larger guy, but I find this vehicle to have plenty of room. Cosmetics are sharp. Handling is great. This is my first Saturn, and am impressed thus far. I like the giddy-upness of a 6cyl, but I got the 4cyl because of price, and the upcoming $4/gallon of gas. The 4cyl provides what I expected, and I'm okay with that, but if you are a person that NEEDS the giddy-upness I would recomment the 6cyl."

outstanding style n value

By on Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"3rd Saturn and each one seems to get better n better. Outsatanding vehilcle, sharp looking styling, XE w/ has more than amply power coupled w/ a 19.2 gallon gas tank longer cruising range than most of it's competition. Its not just the car but the company, it's people and how they treat you as their customer. Gave a 4 star for reliability as this is the new redesigned Vue, but if it's like the other 2 Saturn's, reliability seems to be one of many considerations Saturn designs in before it hits the showroom floor."

Awesome vehicle

By on Saturday, November 17, 2007

"This is my 3rd Saturn (the other 2 are an AURA XR & OUTLOOK XR). The RedLine handles like a dream, looks sleek and sporty with its ground effects, dual exhaust, 18" wheels and sport suspension. Inside the black leather and suede inserts feel oh so comfortable!"

Great car

By on Friday, July 16, 2010

"we've had the Vue now for about a year and a half. We have had no issues with mechanical, electrical, or cosmetics. We get about 20 mpg for all around driving, about 24 mpg when driving on the Interstate. the engine has oodles of power, and the transmission shifts as smooth as silk. I added a reese hitch and have no trouble hauling a over a ton and a half of trailer and load."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Saturn VUE near Honolulu. See local deals