2009 Saturn VUE

8.3

Based on 223 Ratings for the 2008 - 2010 models.

Loving It

By on Saturday, March 29, 2008

"I've owned the 2008 XE 4cyl FWD Vue for only 7 hours, but I am already in love!!! I am a larger guy, but I find this vehicle to have plenty of room. Cosmetics are sharp. Handling is great. This is my first Saturn, and am impressed thus far. I like the giddy-upness of a 6cyl, but I got the 4cyl because of price, and the upcoming $4/gallon of gas. The 4cyl provides what I expected, and I'm okay with that, but if you are a person that NEEDS the giddy-upness I would recomment the 6cyl."

outstanding style n value

By on Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"3rd Saturn and each one seems to get better n better. Outsatanding vehilcle, sharp looking styling, XE w/ has more than amply power coupled w/ a 19.2 gallon gas tank longer cruising range than most of it's competition. Its not just the car but the company, it's people and how they treat you as their customer. Gave a 4 star for reliability as this is the new redesigned Vue, but if it's like the other 2 Saturn's, reliability seems to be one of many considerations Saturn designs in before it hits the showroom floor."

Awesome vehicle

By on Saturday, November 17, 2007

"This is my 3rd Saturn (the other 2 are an AURA XR & OUTLOOK XR). The RedLine handles like a dream, looks sleek and sporty with its ground effects, dual exhaust, 18" wheels and sport suspension. Inside the black leather and suede inserts feel oh so comfortable!"

Great car

By on Friday, July 16, 2010

"we've had the Vue now for about a year and a half. We have had no issues with mechanical, electrical, or cosmetics. We get about 20 mpg for all around driving, about 24 mpg when driving on the Interstate. the engine has oodles of power, and the transmission shifts as smooth as silk. I added a reese hitch and have no trouble hauling a over a ton and a half of trailer and load."

A shame the brand is going away

By on Tuesday, November 3, 2009

"My wife and I bought an XR V6 Vue and a XR Outlook at the same time. The Vue's reliability has been flawless. The Outlook is more comfortable and quieter, but the Vue is more enjoyable to drive. Though they essentially have the same drivetrain, the Vue doesn't have the "hunting" transmission issues that the Outlook has. The only thing I'd improve in the Vue is the seats. The front seat bottoms, I find, are too short. My wife is 5' 2" and she thinks they are perfect."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Saturn VUE near Honolulu. See local deals