2008 Saturn VUE

8.3

Based on 223 Ratings for the 2008 - 2010 models.

Very good looking red SUV.

By on Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Pros: "you sit up high, great, quiet ride,"

Cons: "none really"

"new tires clean interior and exterior, I am the second owner and I have had it for 30 days sweet deal if you want and suv for less that 10,000"

Great Value for the $$$

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "Great value for the money."

"Love the visibility and large front windshield. I am a tall driver and find the car to be very roomy and comfortable. Very practical for carrying bikes and baggage with rear seats folded down and easy access. Quite fun to drive with a lot of power and strong handling. A very trouble free car as well. I rented a RAV4 prior to purchasing and found the Saturn to be far superior and more fun to drive."

worried about resale value...

By on Saturday, January 23, 2010

"Bought our 2008 Vue after trading in our Saturn Ion because we needed a family car. Pros: Very comfortable, nice styling, LOVE the plug-in for I Pod in the dash, front passenger seat folds flat, great safety features, Onstar. Cons: 4 cylinder is quite sluggish, lots of little issues like wiper fluid sprayer malfunction, light in the glove box didn't turn off = dead battery, lots of unexplained little dents in the trim around the windows (interior and exterior), mileage is so-so. My biggest concern is whether or not the resale value is now in the toilet because of the end of Saturn as a brand. At this point I would not buy this car again."

VERY GOOD SUV - for the smaller family

By on Monday, November 14, 2011

Pros: "reliable, fast, gas mileage, looks, value"

Cons: "tight cockpit, small cargo for family of 4"

"The car has been fantastic for reliablity. We installed nav, leather and dvd and couldn't ask for a better value! The drivers area is a little snug for my 6'1" frame. It could use a little more cargo room for strollers and groceries at the same time. We are a family of 4 and we fit, but can't bring friends/family with us. It has wonderful power but still gets decent gas mileage (25mpg). Overall we couldn't have asked for better we've put 30k a year on it and it's never let us down. Best vehicle saturn built hands down, if you're looking, buy it. Faster than an X3 with better reliablity and cheaper to fix when it does fail."

Better than I thought

By on Friday, May 20, 2011

"I love this car. It is my first SUV and I always drove small cars. It drives like a dream, very smooth and since it is a Hybrid it is very silent. I have had no trouble in 3 years. I got one of the last ones manufactured so had to take silver. I wanted red but I am happy with it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Saturn VUE near Honolulu. See local deals