2007 Saturn SKY

Based on 176 Ratings for the 2007 - 2009 models.

They don't make them anymore

By on Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"This is by far the best car that you've never heard of. Not a day goes by that I don't hear "That's a Saturn?!" At 25-35K the car looks and performs like a vehicle that is twice as expensive. The Redline is incredibly powerful and gets good fuel economy. The Redline will easily out perform the base model of both the new Camaro and Mustang, but it can't quite keep up with the SS or GT. It's so much fun to drive, in rain or sun. Top down or top up. The top is a manually operated top, but it is quite easy to operate. Also the top provides good sound dampening and keeps the heat in (or out) suprisingly well. The only negative I can think of is that there are fairly large blind spots when driving with the top up. But that is just one more reason to put the top down as often as possible. It also handles suprisingly well on snow and ice when equipped with proper snow tires. The trunk is just big enough to hold a large purse when the top is down, but with the top up, you can store several bags of groceries (yeah, the trunk is very small.) One last thing - only 35,000 were ever produced between the years of 2006 and 2009. They were discontinued in the Spring of 2009 due to General Motors' bankrupcy."

My Favorite Car I've Ever Owned

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "Good gas mileage, fun, sporty, ragtop, turns heads"

Cons: "No room for trips; not a winter car for IN"

"My Saturn Sky Red Line is my baby. I love how it handles, gets fairly good gas mileage, and gets plenty of compliments. Extra room can be a problem, but I get groceries in it every week without a problem. You have to consider your lifestyle before buying one. We looked at the Mazda RX7, Pontiac Solstice, Mini Cooper and Mitsubishi Eclipse before we chose the Sky. We're loyal Saturn owners since '98, and this was our 5th Saturn. That was our deciding factor. Miss the company a lot, and miss the customer service. Will keep my Sky always."

Unbeliveable Performance with turbo motor

By on Friday, August 9, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, Turbo 2.o litre is a real performer"

Cons: "Tight seating in interior, limited head room"

"This vehicle is a true performer. Handles great and a blast to drive. A head turner with it's real sports-car design"

27K and rollin

By on Friday, December 26, 2008

"I have had this car just over a year and put 27K miles on it. A real blast to drive. From inside it feels bigger as your sight lines are great looking forward. It drives great. Wonderful feel with the top down and cuts the wind real nice at high speed. Minor little problems with a cup holder that sits in the way of any passenger, yet any problems have been handled by the dealer properly. Access to the engine is great. Everyone seems to complain about the trunk, yet my wife and I have traveled many miles on vacation and have been fine if you pack soft bags. Day to day shopping is not a problem. Golf clubs not happening in the trunk. This is by far a nice piece of sports car to compete with the others that cost far more."

Wow..What a fun car!!!!!

By on Friday, June 15, 2007

"I've owned my Sky for over 8 months and driven in excess of 8k miles so I have a very good feel for all aspects of the car. First and foremost this is a fun car to own and for the money, I think it's the best value of all the sports cars i.e vette, boxter, z4,tt,miata and the rest. It's not the fasest, but I get more questions and comments about my sky than any other sports cars I've owned,(RX7, 70 Mach 1, NSX and 928). It has very good handling and for a rear wheel drive it handled winter in Colorado very well. I do not recommend this car as a daily driver, there will be days you cannot drive the Sky if you live in a 4 season climate. If you love to get alot of looks and comments, this is the car to own. If you are a large person and have trouble standing from a greater that 90 degree position, you won't like getting out of the Sky. It's a very small and compact cab that fits my 5'8" 200lbs frame very nicely, but my larger, older friends hate trying to extracate themselves from it, and the trunk is very small but will fit 1 pair of golf clubs with the top up only."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Saturn SKY near Honolulu. See local deals