2006 Saturn Relay

5.8

Based on 145 Ratings for the 2005 - 2007 models.

6.2/10
    6.0/10
    6.4/10
    6.6/10
    7.1/10
    7.1/10

Mediocre Vehicle

By on Saturday, April 5, 2008

"Great ride when it was new! Had some 1 time issues w/the DVD player, power sliding door, & rear wiper motor. Had the moldings replace 2-3x. Defenite brake problems-rotors started going at 16,000 miles!!!!! After refacing 3x, they then replaced them, still under the warranty. Brake pads also replaced at 37,000 miles. Now at 46,000 miles & rotors are warped again!!! Tires on this Saturn at least made it to 41,000 miles! Other than the repeated front brake issues, a nice vehicle!!"

What a Lemon!

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"Bought new and have been trying to dump this lemon ever since. Worst Saturn we've owned. Electrical problems, poor assessibility for children, too narrow and high to ride well, poor interior space. Been in the Saturn dealership so often they are aware that we might be consulting the Lemon Law to get out of it. The dealer seems very sorry that we have problems with this vehicle, but cannot get us out of it since it's value is plummeting faster than our pay-off point."

Saturn Minivan

By on Thursday, November 8, 2007

"This vehicle is very practical for the price. We got a deal on one that was a program vehicle. Gas mileage leaves me wishing I had bought a hybrid, but oh well with me and my wife's commute of less than 5 miles round trip each day, I can live with poor gas mileage"

Never again...

By on Monday, November 5, 2007

"This was the worst vehicle I ever bought. To list the problems it has had would take too long. I will list some... ~ 4 different types of brake problems ~ 3 radios ~2 dvd players ~ windshield noise so loud you couldn't hear the radio and it was never fixed just made better ~ seatbelt not working ~ horn not working ~ issue with the sliding doors that have left me stranded in a parking lot because the doors wouldn't close I have a stack of service orders that over over 1/2 inch thick. Need I say more? Saturn customer service? The resolutions are insulting."

Pleased

By on Sunday, November 18, 2007

"This van has been a good value for the money. It has been trouble free, fun to drive and the convenience features are awesome. I would like a lumbar adjustment on the front seats but otherwise great vehicle. And it doesn't look like a van!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Saturn Relay near Honolulu. See local deals