2005 Saturn Relay

5.8

Based on 145 Ratings for the 2005 - 2007 models.

6.2/10
    6.0/10
    6.4/10
    6.6/10
    7.1/10
    7.1/10

Never again...

By on Monday, November 5, 2007

"This was the worst vehicle I ever bought. To list the problems it has had would take too long. I will list some... ~ 4 different types of brake problems ~ 3 radios ~2 dvd players ~ windshield noise so loud you couldn't hear the radio and it was never fixed just made better ~ seatbelt not working ~ horn not working ~ issue with the sliding doors that have left me stranded in a parking lot because the doors wouldn't close I have a stack of service orders that over over 1/2 inch thick. Need I say more? Saturn customer service? The resolutions are insulting."

Pleased

By on Sunday, November 18, 2007

"This van has been a good value for the money. It has been trouble free, fun to drive and the convenience features are awesome. I would like a lumbar adjustment on the front seats but otherwise great vehicle. And it doesn't look like a van!"

Dont waste your money

By on Saturday, September 22, 2007

"This is the 1st time I ever purchased new, thought I would a reliability. Just replaced tires for the 3rd time-van has 35,000 miles.THe molding replaced 4 times and the computer shut down 2 times in winter,left me without traction or abs. The sway bar has been replaced, wheel bearings,I could go on and on.Going to trade in before the warranty expires!!"

Nightmare

By on Friday, August 31, 2007

"I couldn't begin to list everything that has gone wrong with my van. I will start by saying it's been in the shop over 20 times since July 2005 for a variety of problems. This week alone...it hasn't seen my driveway but for Thursday afternoon to Friday morning. I started bringing it back home Friday early afternoon but had to turn back around and drop it off again. Problems... ~ I'm on radio #3 and DVD player #2 ~ Both sliding doors have had issues...different issues with each door ~ Several different problems with ABS brakes ~ Extreme wind noise from windshield that was difficult to fix and now is still there but better ~ Needed rewiring because of ABS shorting out from a wire being too close to it ~ Sensor on tire detecting ABS brakes went bad ~ Rotors went bad under 30,000 miles The list goes on. I know Saturn has stopped making this vehicle. If you are thinking about buying one used...be careful. Not all vans had problems but many did."

Great for the whole family

By on Monday, July 30, 2007

"We've taken this vehicle on quite a few road trips and not only has it been very reliable but also very comfortable. The kids love the DVD player... and so do the adults! Would definitely recommend this vehicle."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Saturn Relay near Honolulu. See local deals