1998 Saab 9000

Based on 87 Ratings for the 1992 - 1998 models.

great for me

By on Saturday, March 7, 2009

"i had a 98 cse with aero management, very fast car, competes with 5.0 v8. i have owned it for 9 moths and i liked it a lot. lots of maintenance needed and work. i replaced tranny twice having only 117k miles, first one had a bad sincro , second craked. But i liked it a lot. very comfortable, drove it cross contry from vt to ca with no problems in 3 days..."

GREAT vehicle

By on Saturday, September 6, 2008

"She is a 93 with 199K, I have had her for 11 years and is still a blast to drive. Very few mechanical issues. Her doc says she is clean with no leaks and could go another 100K. She is sassy red and with an occasional waxing, still looks new. Lots of comments of surprise when I tell folks how old she is...her style is still hot and yet she is a workhorse. I definitely put her through her paces and she comes through every time."

What a Find...

By on Saturday, May 31, 2008

"I bought this car used in 1999 for $7k from a dealer; it was a one owner trade with 70k miles; it now has 142k and is a scream to drive; great performance, reliability and I can haul most anything with the back seats down; like my bike and all my camping gear; replaced the clutch twice however; this car was almost mint when I got and still turns heads; it looks new; of course I wax it annually; I was told by a gal at Starbuck's that it was SICK; this means very cool today; I will hang on to it until she dies...this would be a sad day; this care prefers mid-grade fuel for best performance...I will miss her when she goes...she speaks to me...and I treat her well; I have had minimal repairs over the last seven years...some electrical stuff is going, buy hey, you get this with older rides"

Worth more than its value

By on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"I've had my 9000 since l994. I do not hesitate to drive it anywhere. It is smooth, comfortable, quiet, and even with no turbo if you down shift you can quickly and safely pass as necessary. I've had just standard maintenance done to it--by a very good Saab shop in Spokane, WA., and it needed a clutch. Otherwise, in 165,000 miles I have had no problems. I hate to sell it for the $2,000 book price, but I just picked up a 2000 Saab 9-3 and have too many old cars."

No Mistaking the Jet Heritage

By on Sunday, September 9, 2007

"I bought this car new almost 15 years ago and at 198k it is still going strong. I had a '69 SAAB 99 and an '84 SAAB 900S, both of which I loved, too. The sedan seats 4 adults comfortably in luxurious leather. Then the seats fold down and you have tons of cargo space to haul whatever suits your fancy. The front spoiler pulls the car down onto the road when swinging through curves on two lane country roads. The turbo charger makes passing uphill fun on the way to Tahoe for skiing. You hit the throttle and the car is instantly responsive taking you as fast as you want to go, altitude or no. The electronic info display has an intermittent failure and the power antenna has sinced been replaced by a manual one. But I'm not complaining! I love this car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Saab 9000 near Honolulu. See local deals