1995 Saab 900 Consumer Reviews

Nice drive, but expensive to repair

By on Thursday, September 24, 2009

"I've enjoyed this 95 Saab 900SE with the V-6 for almost 7 years, bought it used in 2002, and it has been a fun vehicle, but when I've had to replace any parts it cost a pretty penny. But, that is the nature of the beast for european cars in the states, with no direct Saab dealers in the area. Everything must be shipped in from an adjacent state for repairs. On the other hand, it still turns heads when you go and take off. It is very nice and I still have a hard time thinking of getting rid of it, so I don't..."

Brings out the boy in me

By on Friday, March 6, 2009

"I bought my '98 Saab 900SE Turbo Convertible in May of 2005 with 127,000 miles on it. It was in excellent condition and was a one owner car according to Carfax. It is Mystic Blue with After Market alloys and is a real eye catcher. Get a lot of compliments on the car. Only major problem was the replacement of the coils twice but otherwise normal maintainence. Electronic panel readout and dash lighting work when they are in the right mood. Car handles great with the 5 speed manual and the Turbo boost really pushes the car when I want it to. I just bought 4 new Goodyear Eagle GT tires for the car (not on yet) and am looking forward to testing them. Have GY ASR's on now and they were great but time to replace them. Highly recommend the older Saabs, don't like the newer ones. Would buy one like it again!"

Well built fun car

By on Sunday, November 30, 2008

"150k miles, on year 4 now and thinking about a trade. Very reliable and good winter car in the snow and ice. Plenty of gittyup with an auto trans. Stong construction will protect you in fender benders even with the rag top. Performance and handling is excellent. Unless the top is down don't even think about putting anyone other than a munchkin in the back seat. Ahh, but when the top is down this is the best tanning machine ever made. Looking now to upgrade to a newer model or moving to the 9-3."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo...

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted