2009 Saab 9-7X

Based on 128 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

Very Nice

By on Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"While living in Michigan this vehicle offered awesome handling in the ice and snow. Having grown up in the South, the need for a reliable winter vehicle was the driver for considering a Saab in the first place. This was not our first SUV, but definitely the most 'luxurious'. We have a 2007 9-7x 5.3i and have enjoyed it overall. The ride is relatively smooth and the front seats quite comfortable. For long trips, the back seat rides rather stiff. However, I would still consider getting another."

BEST BUY , NO DOUBT !!! FUN !!!

By on Thursday, September 17, 2009

"First off it’s a very sexy SUV and I get complements on it all the time.. That’s a big plus for a single guy like myself! I had a 2006 9-7X ARC that was leased for 27 mo, I drove over 30k and never had to repair it once. My new one is a 2008 9-7X Aero, cost me just over $34,000, its loaded and has a 6yr 100k mile warranty and free service with oil changes for 3yr 36k, it’s powered with a GM LS2 6.0-V8 Engine that’s been used in Corvettes, the SUV drives like a car but can tow anything you can hitch it up to such as a 28' Sail Boat! . . I FLY past everyone on the way to the Mountain Skiing that includes the plows =).. I can and have beat every car of the line I have had the opportunity to challenge, especially fun to blow away the Boy Racers with their tricked out Hondas with big wings on the back, He-he on a cool day 0-60 in well under 6 sec toped out befor the gov kicked in at 150.. and was flying streight with more to give, Any how , it Rocks! Thank you SAAB and GM"

Great w/o kids

By on Monday, November 12, 2007

"Bought it in 05. Nice car, but better if you don't have kids. Leather doesn't hold up very well, and thinking of trading it in since two younger kids takes up a lot of room. The perfect SUV if there are older kids or just two adults. Great handling, good speed and we always hear comments about wow Saab makes an SUV. We are still the only one's in our area that own one. So if you want something stylish, comfortable and not really into hauling a lot inside the Saab, then buy it."

Great suv

By on Wednesday, November 7, 2007

"My Saab 97X is so easy to drive. It's not as big as alot of SUV's and much easier to handle. The seats are comfortable and there is plenty of leg and head room. It came loaded at the same price other SUV's come stripped. Only had 2 small (minor) cosmetic issues that my dealer fixed. Great vehicle at a reasonable price. I think the front is very modern and sleek, but the back end could use some updating. Overall, I HIGHLY recommend the Saab."

Disappointed after 1 yr

By on Monday, October 29, 2007

"I bought the 5.3i, everything fine very smooth driving, great in snow and cold weather, navigation and DVD are great in it. The only thing is that I've been in the shop for too many things lately and apparently no one can find the problem or knows how to fix it. Just today the key got stuck in the ignition and It wouldn't come out, I had to leave it at the dealer and see what happens...otherwise great vehicle. Hope you don't get a faulty one like me."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Saab 9-7X near Honolulu. See local deals