2008 Saab 9-7X

Based on 128 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

Great vehicle, stands out

By on Thursday, November 20, 2008

"I have had my 5.3i for nearly 3 years now, and it has been a joy driving it. There are very few Saab's 9-7X' around, and I have seen people check the car out while driving on the road or standing at a light. Would like to see the quality of the interior fittings and materials improve, but otherwise, the best SUV on the road for the money, and stylish too!"

I love this car

By on Sunday, June 19, 2016

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive, looks really nice."

Cons: "Price is so low, people automatically think its no"

"I have owned this car about 3 months, bought with 86000 miles on it. Bought it to pull a 23 foot light camper. It does great. Mileage is acceptable with all it does and still looks nice when not towing. No complaints other than I really don't know why they are so undervalued, considering the car you get. Have had a lot of people question me about it, surprised to learn its a Saab and what it cost me."

Works For Me

By on Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"Just bought my 3rd 9-7x. Leased 2 an 06 and 07 both 5.3i. No issues at all on both. Very reliable and a work horse. Now the 3rd 9-7x is the Aero model. If you can get one of these go after it. There is nothing like it on the road very limited. Since this is my 3rd 9-7x I have a lot of knowledge about this SUV and the Aero is not to be missed. Strong on the road AWD / traction control / stabilitrack but when you would like to have real fun both can be turned off for a true representation of what this SUV with a 6.0 liter can do. I feel it will be a collectors item some day. Will see."

Buyer beware: worst SUV ever

By on Thursday, September 10, 2009

"I've owned my 9-7x for 15 months, and it's been in the shop 20 times. Yes, that's right, 20 times! Suspension components alone have been replaced 5 times, in addition to various other mechanical and electrical issues, and Saab is trying to tell me it's not a lemon. Buyer beware, you're best off not buying one of these."

Comfortable Luxury SUV

By on Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Pros: "Comfort, Interior"

Cons: "MPG, Maintenance, Ugly Rear End"

"I bought this car nearly 2 years and 20k miles ago. Design: Front: Looks great. Back: Trailblazer... bla. Interior: Very nice design all around (except for that terrible flip-out cup holder). Comfort: The seats are absolutely fantastic (all 5). I love the adjustable pedals, power multi-directional seats, and heated seats. Dual climate zones with rear controls is great. Driving: Ride is great. It's not as soft as most SUVs, so it handles better. But is still floats over the bumps. Road noise is average. Handles well in the snow, though noticeably not as awesome as my old Grand Cherokee. Maintenance: This car is higher maintenance. Oil changes require larger amounts of oil which equals more money. The rear air suspension is heaven when it works... but it fails regularly. I gave up and switched it to standard coils. Thermostat went bad and needed replaced. Throttle body was dirty and needed to be cleaned. Right rear speaker has a short and crackles unless you hit the center console (which fixes it for a short period of time). DVD player in roof eats discs. Driver door sticks when opened. MPG is TERRIBLE! TEEEERRRRRIIIBLE! 14MPG City 19MPG HWY"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Saab 9-7X near Honolulu. See local deals