2005 Saab 9-7X

Based on 128 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

Well worth a look and drive.

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

Pros: "Value, luxury, fun to drive."

Cons: "Only one cup holder in front console."

"Great value and luxury in what is otherwise a Chevy TrailBlazer. Very quiet, very smooth ride, very luxurious interior. The only complaints about this SUV are 1) the SAAB purists who dismiss it because it was built in Ohio on the same assembly line as the TrailBlazer; and 2) the fact that there is only one cup holder in the front center console. Just price a generic SUV with all-wheel-drive, a V8 engine, in-dash Nav, leather, memory seats, etc. and see what the search engine returns...Jeep Grand Cherokees and Mercedes priced well above the cost of a clean, low mileage Saab 9-7x. Good hunting!!"

Buyer beware: worst SUV ever

By on Thursday, September 10, 2009

"I've owned my 9-7x for 15 months, and it's been in the shop 20 times. Yes, that's right, 20 times! Suspension components alone have been replaced 5 times, in addition to various other mechanical and electrical issues, and Saab is trying to tell me it's not a lemon. Buyer beware, you're best off not buying one of these."

can't get it fixed

By on Thursday, September 24, 2009

"Bought in 2007 for what I now know is way too much. Value of the SUV has plummeted and I will never be able to get rid of it without a huge loss. Mechanical problems no one can fix and GM and dealer will not admit others have had same issue. But from reading reviews it seems like there are a good number of people out there with issues. Same problem in the shop 4 times and no resolution."

BEST BUY , NO DOUBT !!! FUN !!!

By on Thursday, September 17, 2009

"First off it’s a very sexy SUV and I get complements on it all the time.. That’s a big plus for a single guy like myself! I had a 2006 9-7X ARC that was leased for 27 mo, I drove over 30k and never had to repair it once. My new one is a 2008 9-7X Aero, cost me just over $34,000, its loaded and has a 6yr 100k mile warranty and free service with oil changes for 3yr 36k, it’s powered with a GM LS2 6.0-V8 Engine that’s been used in Corvettes, the SUV drives like a car but can tow anything you can hitch it up to such as a 28' Sail Boat! . . I FLY past everyone on the way to the Mountain Skiing that includes the plows =).. I can and have beat every car of the line I have had the opportunity to challenge, especially fun to blow away the Boy Racers with their tricked out Hondas with big wings on the back, He-he on a cool day 0-60 in well under 6 sec toped out befor the gov kicked in at 150.. and was flying streight with more to give, Any how , it Rocks! Thank you SAAB and GM"

Very Nice

By on Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"While living in Michigan this vehicle offered awesome handling in the ice and snow. Having grown up in the South, the need for a reliable winter vehicle was the driver for considering a Saab in the first place. This was not our first SUV, but definitely the most 'luxurious'. We have a 2007 9-7x 5.3i and have enjoyed it overall. The ride is relatively smooth and the front seats quite comfortable. For long trips, the back seat rides rather stiff. However, I would still consider getting another."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Saab 9-7X near Honolulu. See local deals