2010 Saab 9-5

8.4

Based on 49 Ratings for the 2010 - 2011 models.

many cars before

By on Monday, April 26, 2010

"This car purchased new has been one of the best. Large trunk and great Hwy pick up. if you can get it with out the Perilli's that will reduce noise. Cooled seats are the best. The style and look are different. just a great car."

GREAT CAR

By on Thursday, April 9, 2009

"THIS CAR IS MADE TO DRIVE. LOTS OF FUN ON BACK WINDING ROADS."

By on Monday, April 4, 2011

"After 6500 miles on my aero 9-5, I must say, simpley amazing! Well done SAAB and a kudo to GM."

Great Car - Horrible Resale Value

By on Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"This is a fantastic and stylish vehicle for the 30 something family man! This is my first Saab and is serving as a replacement for my 2003 Audi A4 Quattro. Although the car doesn't have the overall raw performance of the Audi, it does drive and ride quite nicely. The 9-5 is a large vehicle, but the turbo-charged 2.3L engine provides plenty of power when needed. On my last road trip I actually averaged around 34 MPG; something you normally get out of a much smaller car! I purchased my 9-5 with every available option...air conditioned seats are a nice touch! In relation to other European cars in the same class, the $43K price tag was a good deal. That being said; my 9-5's Black Book value only comes in around $20K...you do the math! If I had it to do over again I would have leased my Saab. This is a fantastic car, but just understand that the resale value of a Saab isn't very good...lease it!"

The Perfect Midsize Sedan

By on Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"I've had this car for 2 years on a lease. It has great get up and go from any speed. It has excellent fuel economy. The interior is quite comfortable, with the best positioned cup holder I've ever seen. There's a roomy back seat and trunk. The dashboard controls are easily reached and intuitive. Handling is excellent; this car tracks very very well on curves At a moderate price, this car incorporates features of much more expensive cars, such as park assist, windshield wipers whose speed is automatically determined by the intensity of rain hitting the windshield, automatic deflection of light hitting rear view mirror, etc. etc. The AC is excellent. My one complaint is that the glove compartment has insufficient room."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Saab 9-5 near Honolulu. See local deals