2009 Saab 9-3

8.3

Based on 610 Ratings for the 2003 - 2011 models.

Overlooked gem of a car

By on Friday, January 27, 2012

Pros: "High performance yet incredible gas mileage"

Cons: "Interior materials are cheap"

"Everytime I start to consider buying another car I cannot justify getting rid of this gem. It is a 2005 with only 4 cylinders but with the 5 speed stick and HighOutput turbo is incredibly peppy. Front wheel drive is great in all weather; the sports suspension is tight and the car is light. I get incredible gas mileage. The layout of the dash is unique and appears very high tech while functional. It came with every option imaginable. GM killed this car with cheap parts and absolutely minimal marketing. The car has a very high tech exterior with ground effects cladding and a tasteful trunk lid lip for a spoiler. There are few around and unfortunately will be fewer in the future; I cannot part with this car."

Great Weekend Drop Top

By on Friday, May 6, 2016

2008 2.0T 9-3

"I bought this as I wanted a convertible, but something that wasn't a kids car nor did I want a Mercedes. We look forward to the weekends, to put the top down and just cruise the back roads. It is not our primary driver and it is not used for winter transportation, so my review may not gel with the others. I do a lot of my own work and have put on new pads and rotors, new plugs, changed the oil & filters, new battery & waterproofed the fabric top. I find it fairly easy to work on and enjoy tinkering with it. It is a 2008 9-3 2.0T convertible that gets a lot of looks and comments no matter where we go. It is garage kept, which hopefully by keeping it out of the element will extend its life. For a 4 cylinder it packs a punch. Considering what the car originally sold for and what I paid, it was a bargain. A luxury car for a fraction of the cost. These cars are not meant to be driven without keeping up with routine maintenance, but taken care of they will last for a long time. Saab may no longer be in business, but the parts end of it is and making them readily available. I'd say it is a keeper."

2008 2.0T 9-3

Great car love it!!

By on Saturday, August 25, 2012

Pros: "Turbo so it's fast alot of car for the money"

"If your thinking about buying a Saab do it is a great car to drive looks great drives great and all around fun to drive I've had it for 5 years and not 1 problem with it!"

I love this car!!!

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

"I have owned this car for 4 years now and I have loved this car from day one. Its fast handles well and has great mpg. On the highway I am getting anywhere from 33 to 36 and in the city I get 28 to 32. Only draw back is the cost to fix it and the fact that it has GM parts in it."

Best car i've ever had

By on Sunday, March 15, 2009

"I put about 500 miles a week on this car. I've got about 90K on it now. I have not had to do anything other than routine work on it. Nothing my local tire/oil change shop couldn't do. Great gas mileage PLUS awesome performance. If looking for faults I'd say something about the wheels, the break dust collects and looks dirty. Also the dash -- scratches easily around buttons."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Saab 9-3 near Honolulu. See local deals