2012 Ram 2500 Regular Cab

8.2

Based on 74 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

great truck if you need to tow

By on Friday, August 28, 2015

Pros: "big, pulls good"

Cons: "big in town"

"great mileage, quiet and clean"

Killed two tranmissions in 40k miles.

By on Monday, May 28, 2012

"My truck is now on its 3rd transmission in 40k miles. I will confess... I do plenty of heavy towing and stop and go driving for my work, but needing new transmissions like the engine needs fresh oil every few thousand miles is ridiculous. I've owned many other trucks with many more miles all on the original transmissions."

Awesome truck

By on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pros: "Top quality, loads of power"

Cons: "you have to really nitpick to find one"

"Had to replace my aging SuperDuty, and decided to go with a Cummins. I'm very happy I did. You get a lot more "bang for your buck" with the Ram. It's loaded with everything, and I got the base ST model which came with several upgrades. My biggest gripe is the light for the TPMS is too bright on dark rural roads, but that's it. The Cummins thinks it's a sports car engine. Fuel mileage isn't quite as good as the 7.3 Powerstroke, but it sure doesn't accelerate like a PS. The 4wd has handled everything winter here can throw at it and done it like a surefooted cat. Family loves the crew cab. It's a win-win-win."

Stout, dependable, ready

By on Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Pros: "Fun and hearty"

Cons: "Too comfortable everyone always wants to take my t"

"The Cummins diesel motor is strong and durable with outstanding towing capabilities and the interior that is available with the Laramie package is so comfortable and functional my bride of 34 years simply loves it. Guys, there is no quicker way to get a new truck than to have one available that you bride will love, and there is no better feeling when you load her up for a 10 hour drive to visit your kids and she continually comments on how comfortable she is! WOW, what a great feeling for sure! I bought this truck at the urging of some of my buddies who are RAM owners themselves and I sure glad I did. Before buying my RAM I was a Ford F250 man but had out off buying one due to the number of diesel problems Ford continued having. I begin thinking how often or how long had it been since I heard of continuing, or even isolated problems with the Cummins… As a small business owner and a weekend rancher I depend on a truck…a truck that is dependable, performance minded and quality proven…GUTS, GLORY * RAM!"

I love it.

By on Saturday, November 13, 2010

"I recently purchased a 2011 Ram 2500 Laramie MegaCab. I spent a lot of time researching my decision prior to my purchases and test drove then all. I liked Ford's Lariat interior better but Dodge did a pretty good job too. I did not want to be a guinea pig on a new engine that has only been out for a year. I love this truck it is comfortable and drivers really nice, and I can haul a lot of weight and don't even notice, the truck drives the same, you don't even feel it. I love this truck and I am not regretting my purchase at all."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 2500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals