2012 Ram 2500 Crew Cab

8.2

Based on 74 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Stable, comfortable, powerful driver. Great power.

By on Thursday, June 4, 2015

Pros: "Great value. Good looking truck. Many compliments."

Cons: "A tall truck, even stock. You need the sideboards."

"See summary above. I have driven for over 50 years and find this hands-down the most powerful, comfortable truck ever. Tows 10,000 pounds on any grade like it's not even there. Handles substandard roads in any weather with ease. Quiet. Passenger comfort excellent."

Great Looking Truck

By on Saturday, October 16, 2010

"Unlike so many of the other trucks on the road today, this one comes ready to work. I need a real snow plow, not a toy, and this one works well with it. With the diesel or hemi there is lots of power to pull a heavy load up a hill. Best of all it looks great!"

What an incredible truck!

By on Saturday, October 6, 2012

"I absolutely love the Cummins Diesel. It is a very expensive option, but it's worth it. The torque and effortless towing you get is just incredible. The new Ram's interior is best in class by a mile. It's very comfortable, spacious and feels very well made. My only two complaints are just with the base work truck ST trim. It really is a great value (Like all the other trim levels) but it should be more basic for people that just want a simple truck just for work. And my other complaint is that Ram just announced a new 850 lb-ft Cummins with an Aisin transmission for 2013. Oh, why didn't I wait???!!! Well, no big deal. I'm still extremely happy with my 2012."

Very Good Truck - No dissapointments at all

By on Sunday, December 21, 2014

Pros: "HD 6.4 hemi, towing stability, comfort, quiet, mpg"

Cons: "climate control, ram theme"

"Never thought I would buy a dodge but after checking out their latest offerings due to the need for a decent hd gas engine, I have the 6.4 Hemi Big Horn CCSB 4WD, air bag suspension. I bought this truck as a hd tow alternative to a diesel (due to reliability problems with todays govt. mandated diesel emissions). This truck delivers as a good hd tow platform, gets reasonable fuel mileage - averaging 14.5 and up to 19 at 70 on the highway. I tow an 8500 lb travel trailer and get 8.5 to 9. The rear air suspension helps the ride some, but not much. Overall the truck has been very reliable, the quality is very good, power is excellent even when towing (not as good as a diesel but that is to be expected). So far in 7000 miles I have had zero issues and have not had to return to the dealer. Pricing was excellent with the incentives available and the truck is packed with features. Connectivity is also outstanding. Overall I would recommend. The only things I dont like is the climate control buttons for temp (this should be a rotary knob) and the over the top big RAM theme."

good truck except the problems with transmissions.

By on Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Pros: "All good but transmissions."

Cons: "like I said bad transmissions."

"Bad clanging in the six(6) speed transmissions and FCA knew about this since 2011 and yet to come up with a repair."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 2500 Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals