2011 Ram 2500 Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

Awesome Dodge truck

By on Thursday, August 15, 2013

"We have the 2011 Dodge Ram Laramie. Owned 3 others just great trucks. Each time we have upgraded. Love them and no issues."

so capable

By on Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pros: "go any where do what ever"

"Quit trying to find a goos 4 wheel drive and buy the best"

I was a Ford guy until I found the RAM Mega Cab

By on Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Pros: "Smooth ride, elegant, tall, and user friendly."

"I was in the market for a 3/4 ton truck. I liked the GMC Denali, RAM 2500 crew cab, and Ford F20 but, the RAM and GMC had too big of a lump in the middle of the rear seat floor area which made the trucks a deal breaker. I was leaning toward buying an F250. I have owned Ford trucks in the past and they have never disappointed me except for the cam phaser issue the 5.4 liter engine has. I saw a RAM 2500 Laramie with a Mega Cab on a lot and checked it out. The cab was bigger than any other cab I have been in. The cab still has a lump in the middle of the rear seat floor but, the lump was bearable. After comparing the RAM 2500 with the Ford F250, I decided to go with the RAM. I chose the RAM after reading several reviews and watching several videos. The RAM just seemed to be the better truck for me. I bought the truck in Minnesota and drove it back to California. It gave me a good idea of how the truck performed in the 2000 mile stretch that I drove it. The truck was very comfortable despite it having leather seats. The stereo system was awesome despite it being a stock radio. It has the upgraded Alpine stereo system. The lighting on the truck was impressive. The lights shined better and brighter than previous Fords I have owned. The interior lights also shined better and brighter. The interior has a low blue accented light on the door handles and lower storage areas, this was nice. The entertainment system was user friendly as well as the dashboard controls. The Bluetooth connection was flawless unlike the connection of a new Kia I had purchased which drops the Bluetooth connection in certain areas. People here me loud and clear when I use the Bluetooth phone set and I hear them loud and clear as well. The truck is slightly higher/taller than other 3/4 ton trucks. It is quite clear to see this when you drive next to them. People in those other trucks notice that too and couldn't keep their eyes off my truck. It drove like a dream on the highway. It was giving me 13.5 to 17 miles per gallon. I did not lower the speed from 80 miles an hour, even on the steep uphill areas. When I arrived to the Tahoe area on highway 80, I kept my speed at 80 miles an hour. The truck handled very smoothly on tight turns. I was very impressed how well the truck handled. I was passing every car and truck on that stretch of the road. When I arrived home in the Stockton central valley area, I checked the computer on the dashboard and it showed that my trip was close to 2000 miles. In this trip, I gassed up six times (7 with the dealer filling up the tank) and had over half a tank to spare when I arrived home. I really love this truck. The aesthetics draws the attention of people even though it is stock. I have received many compliments on it. I would recommend people to consider the new RAM trucks. I am now a new fan of RAM. I will update this review once I have put more miles on the truck. In the meantime, I am sure I will enjoy this truck to the max."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo...

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted