2013 Ram 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 318 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Best truck I have owned

By on Sunday, May 10, 2015

Pros: "Very comfortable (6'4"), good mileage, powerful"

Cons: "cup holder when middle front seat is up"

"Quiet, comfortable and good mileage even though it has the Hemi engine. Average overall about 17.5 mpg. For a change, my wife would rather ride in it than her car. I would buy another, but hope I don't need to in the foreseeable future. Like the backup camera and the room."

Better than the competitors

By on Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pros: "Resale value, storage centers, controls, ride,"

Cons: "outside mirrors seems to big"

"Ram beats Chevy, Ford and Toyota in quality. The SLT Big Horn Edition is overall the greatest full size crew cab ever bought. I like it a bunch being excellent in a (smooth ride) on a smooth transmission gives when driving the gravel roads in the country includes a new ''rotary dial'' without auto or automatic shifting read some owners doesn't like it but I'm pleased with it. Ram handles the freeways tight as drove to my hometown in KS wasn't warned out from a great quality ride got out my truck. V6 engine under a 302hp is very enthusiast in highest performance it beats those luxury cars off the road under quiet horsepower and think Chrysler gave the Ram some greater juice under the hood mean on how a crew cab has so much power with a V6 instead a V8 which still available but guess Ram just needed something more fuel efficient. This would be something see in a midsize car not a crew cab having 6 cylinder engine in class still has the best ride and better gas mileage on 26 mpg like window sticker said and commercial advertised to be. Navigation system available on SLT Big Horn with a UCONNECT it ft. Pandora radio, Bluetooth, heated steering wheel, ventilated seats and has an rear backup camera connected to it. Ram have a more roomier interior its very comfortable and unique in all the best quality. Drives quietly on road and love all storage compartments even seats folds into floorboard and love those compartments they are in the right places on this truck. Air suspension is a plus on having a more superb ride and drives really smoother while got 4WD on giving better fuel economy everything is best on Ram resale value. Love my Ram 1500 with lots of new technology its better than a Ford and Chevy in just about everything this is why its MOTOR TREND TRUCK OF THE YEAR because Chrysler built a high tech crew cab available for the road."

Great Truck

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

"I love this truck. Its quicker than or Camaro and has a lot better ride and visibility. It has beautiful body lines and we get compliments on it everywhere we go. This is our 1st Dodge and are happy we made the change. For the price I don't think you'll find a better truck. Also it has a great sound system."

GOOD AND BAD

By on Sunday, October 26, 2014

Pros: "MPG, towing abilities"

Cons: "entertainment system"

"First the bad, seats are not too comfy on long road trips, and whatever entertainment system you get when you buy it is what you are stuck with. For some reason a decision maker decided you can not upgrade the system once it is out of the factory. I miss my NAV. This truck towed my 62 GMC 2000 from California to Minnesota without any issues, and had no problems getting up to highway speed, on this trip I averaged 15 MPG….hauling over 8000 lbs. Normal highway MPG is 24 and some change."

Great Truck!

By on Monday, August 8, 2016

Pros: "Reliable, Comfortable, Powerful"

Cons: "Gas mileage in city"

"No real problems except for a few minor recall issues which were fixed in a couple of hours. Truck runs well, very fast with a lot of torque. Plenty of room with lots of great accessories. I have the long wheel base. Takes some getting used to but the ride is smoother than short wheelbase."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals