2013 Ram 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 311 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

trade it in before you hit 100,000 miles

By on Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Pros: "great until 100,000"

Cons: "transmission issues bad"

"My truck was awesome. I took very good care of it. Had a shop do loads of maintenance on a regular basis just to be safe. Hit 106,000 and have had transmission issues, missing issues, sensor lights for tires and the seat belts in passenger when there is no passenger that actually have never gone off since i drove it off the lot new and other things going wrong with it every since now that its out of warranty. I might buy another one but I would get rid of it before it hit 100,000 miles. Serious let down. It was great up until then."

The Best Truck

By on Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Pros: "Fuel Economy, price, comfort, ride like air"

Cons: "Won't fit in my garage, Goodyear Wrangler Tires"

Vader

"I have a 2012 Ram Crew Cab HEMI 4X4 with 113000 miles on it, no issues, completely custom. Only thing needed is regular maintenance. Only thing I don't like are the factory Good Year brand tires. I put a brand of Coopers on mine. I'd buy another as well. Very great on Gas and I burn premium with many mods like the Exhaust & Cold Air Intake."

Vader

EcoDiesel makes this truck a steal!!!

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "Looks great, fuel mileage, interior comfort & ride"

Cons: "NONE"

"I have this truck for 1 month with 2600 miles and it has lived up to the reviews and hype! The truck is very reliable with the radio and electronics. The diesel engine has returned excellent mpg ratings - 27-31 on the highway and around 22-24 in town. Keep it around 67 to 69 mph and you can achieve 30 mph, if you keep it around 74-75, then you are around 26-27 mph. Really awesome fuel mileage. The hands-free phone interface works very well and will allow you to call with short sentences like "Call John Smith Mobile". The heated/cooled seats works very efficiently. Interior noise is kept to minimum. Only items to add to this Laramie package in the future would be surround cameras and radar-controlled cruise control."

Best gas mileage and great towing

By on Thursday, January 12, 2017

Pros: "power, mpg, ride, interior features"

Cons: "Styling"

"I have owned my truck for 2 1/2 years. The gas milage will average 20mph city and hwy combined. On the interstate at 70mph my truck will average 24mpg. Which better than I expected from the 5.7 hemi. I pull a 4000lb boat a lot and the mileage is about 15mpg. While towing the boat I sometimes forget it back there because there very little difference in handling. Performance, this is the fastest most powerful truck or car I have ever owned. I try to avoid fast starts or aggressive driving but the power is there if needed. The truck is comfortable and has a lot of nice features. The only negative for me is the looks. I prefer the looks of the Tundra or F150 but all and all I would buy again."

2011 outdoorsman 4wd quad cab hemi

By on Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Pros: "Quiet interior - no road noise -beautiful interior"

Cons: "Friends always want me to drive!"

"I bought this truck used in July 2014 - 2 months later and it's still a thrill to get into and drive. Love the power of the hemi. Tows like a dream and hauls my stuff without issue. Rides like a luxury auto. This truck is loaded which made me hesitant to buy it. Could only imagine the repair bills down the road, but I'll take my chances - it is so fun to drive! Didn't rate the reliably since I haven't had it long enough but it has a beautiful sound when it fires up and idles so smooth. The suspension is tight and it handles better than my car. Love,love,love my Ram! It is one sexy beast!"

2014 Ram 1500 Regular Cab V6 2WD

By on Thursday, March 3, 2016

Pros: "Great value, above average gas mileage, quiet ride"

Cons: "Seats need more support"

"I've had this truck for two years now and would recommend it as a alternative to the other popular trucks/brands on the road. First its a great value, several thousand $$ below the competition. The ride is terrific, smooth and quiet. Power delivery is above average for the V6 and fuel consumption is easily 27mpg. The U-Connect interface is simple, easy to use and understand. The instrument cluster and switches are well laid out and the big knobs for the environmental controls work great. There is plenty of storage space behind the seat, more than you would expect for a regular cab. The cargo bed has a remote locking tailgate. The only negative thing I can mention is the seat comfort. The lower cushion could use more support and the back cushion needs additional lumbar support. The only reason that I did not rate this truck a 10 is that there is always room for improvement, no matter how small or minor it may seem."

Worth Every Penny

By on Thursday, September 1, 2016

Pros: "Quiet, comfortable, good fuel milage"

Cons: "Sits way to high for a 2WD truck"

"I purchased my RAM 1500 Eco Diesel new last November. I wanted one with the front bench seat and it was hard to find, most come with the overly huge center console. The diesel is very quiet, you only really hear it at start up after which it quiets down. Although it could use a bit more power. Several friends have mentioned they don't believe it's a diesel!! After just over 12,000 miles I have yet to have any real problems other than a defective left front fender the dealer won't fix. Fuel mileage as of now is averaging 25mpg, not bad for a 6,00lb truck!! This is a very comfortable truck to drive, handles well, stops well and looks good too! Only Con I can find is it sits too high, actually sits higher than my old GMC 4WD truck!!"

Kick myself for not going Dodge years ago

By on Friday, October 5, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "No complaints here!!!!!!!!"

"Bought this truck six months ago and litteraly fell in love with. Smooth comfortable ride. Full of power. The Four wheel drive shifts into gear smoothly. Very safe and reliable especially when I transport precious cargo (my daughter) to and from work everyday. Was blown away from the extraordinary amount of room the truck has in it. Compared to chevy and ford, Ram takes the cake for comfort and power. This is a very well built truck, dodge did their homework when they designed it.Will gladly purchase another one when need be.Way to go DODGE!!!!!!"

My 2nd Ram 1500 in 3 years. Love them.

By on Sunday, August 13, 2017

Pros: "Get tons for the price. Love the look."

Cons: "No dedicated sunglasses holder. LOL"

Love my truck

"After a tons of research three years ago I decided on a Ram 1500 4x4 Longhorn Laramie. After putting almost 60,000 miles on it I decided to trade it in on a brand new truck just like it. Thats how much I like these trucks. I added the Ram box and cargo management system on this one. Plus this one came with a sunroof which I didnt realize how much I would like it. When i test drove this truck I expected it to ride different than my old truck but it felt exactly the same. Which I feel is a good thing. Means that the trucks are well built. Love the Longhorn interior and the features. I will have to say that I did have a couple of issues with my 2014 Ram. The touchscreen entertainment/information had to be replace under warranty and the cruise control button also had to be replaced also under warranty. And I am not qualified to say how reliable the truck would be as it nears the 100,000 mile mark. I do plan on driving my 2017 for a long time so hopefully I will still love it 5 years from now."

Love my truck

Everything I wanted and more, no less.

By on Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pros: "Great value for the price, High quality parts,"

Cons: "Upgrades ie: radio not available even if wanted"

"I knew it was what I wanted when I pulled on the lot. All black, aluminum wheels, black grill. Power mirrors, locks, and windows. This truck looks bad and really is. Pure power with the 5.7 Hemi. I didn't want all of the GPS, backup camera or all of the fancy electronics. Of course that's why there is the express model. Gas mileage steady around town at 10.9-11.5 mpg. I always have my foot down so I really don't keep track. If you can't afford the gas then buy a hybrid something. I love my Ram Truck."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals