2012 Ram 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 305 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Great buy for your money

By on Friday, October 5, 2012

Pros: "great price, great power"

Cons: "not enough aftermarkets"

"I purchased this vehicle a little less than a year ago. i have owned two previous rams a 1998 5.9 1500 and a 2004 2500 hemi. Neither of my old ones have ever had any issues towing or hauling for their years. this one looks the best out of all of them and is definently the fastest and most capable. i love it. wouldnt buy another truck."

2011 Ram 1500 Sport 4X4

By on Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pros: "Hemi engine is a beast, fun to drive"

Cons: "drinks the gas, and it's not flex fuel"

"Great truck! Looks great, and has a nice interior design. Not as nice as some of the comparable models, but overall is a really great truck. My ownly drawback is the rear coil suspension, but you can purchase an air spring kit for a $100 or so and it fixes the issue of the truck sagging under load. Overall very happy with my truck!"

I LOVE THIS TRUCK!

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive, great hauling"

Cons: "city mpg"

"It is an all around great truck!!! It tows like a champ and is easy and comfortable to drive. You would never know you are riding in a truck it is so smooth. Definitly recommend."

best bang for your buck awesome car

By on Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pros: "very comfy smooth drive"

Cons: "had to purchase brake control box"

"i have owned this truck for a few months now and i have had no problems with it. I just bought it down with me to Florida and it was comfortable the whole time. My gas mileage went up to about 19 mpg and even 20 sometimes. i had a F-250 diesel and i am completely satisfied with my ram over Ford. Awesome truck."

Great Truck

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

"Roomy with controls easy to reach. Seats are made for a larger man with comfort in mind. The V8 has plenty of power, i also get on an average of 19 mpg."

Not bad.....better than I expected!

By on Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "Great value, awesome everyday truck. Versatile!"

Cons: "Eats up gas and I hate the factory tires. Safety f"

"First off I wanna say that this is the best truck I've ever owned. I have had a 2010 Dodge Ram loved it, but this one seems to be better on gas and much faster for its size.To me this truck comes in at #2 that particular year. And the only reason why I say that is because the Silverado was a great truck that year in terms of reliability and durability.The F-150 I would place #3, great truck but not enough engine power in my opinion. The only thing I don't like about this truck is the steering wheel handling. It feels like theres no stability behind it,very free flow type of feel. And also after about 50,000 miles you wanna upgrade and maintenance on some things. And not a great fan of the Goodyear tires, I like the Toyo's better. Rather than that.....great truck.....great value!"

Great Truck

By on Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pros: "Still runs like the day I bought it."

Cons: "There are some minor interior rattles."

"I bought this truck brand new, in February 2011. After three years I have not had any problems with it. It runs great, is very comfortable and still looks and runs like a new truck. Overall I am very happy."

Awesome truck

By on Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, great ride"

Cons: "Interior noise"

"This truck rides like a luxury vehicle but with all the practicality of a truck. It has incredible comfort features. It handles great in the snow. My only criticism would be the road noise in the cab. It isn't bad, but could be better. Ram should work on better insulating the cab."

got the hemi

By on Monday, December 2, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "no tow hitch"

"bough the express 1500 quad cab 1 month ago love the truck front seat is good back not much room love the look of the truck hemi is not bad getting 15mpg city just took a long trip got 21mpg mine came with the crome pac and 20inch wheels overall I love this truck"

This is an awesome vehicle. Owned it for 1 year.

By on Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pros: "Best bang for you buck, awesome."

"I have owned this truck for a year. It gets 20mpg on the highway and rides like a luxury car. It is also my first Chrysler truck."

Best vehicle

By on Monday, October 29, 2012

Pros: "Rambox is awesome"

Cons: "Rambox is still awesome"

"Had owned 2000 f-150, traded in for 2007 dodge ram mostly for the look. Just looked mean. Had 87000 miles with no problems. Just wanted to get the new truck smell back so traded it in and got a new 2012 ram 4x4 quad cab tradesman. The truck is awesome in every way. It came with trailer hitch, spray in liner, plenty of storage and oh yea the ramboxes witch are great. Put everything inside them from groceries to tools and fishing gear."

Great All American Pickup Truck

By on Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pros: "Quality, power, ride, good mpg, tuff truck"

Cons: "Lack of the 6.4L 470HP Hemi as an option"

"I absolutely just love my 2012 Ram 1500 Express (reg. cab/short bed) muscle truck. The 390HP 5.7L Hemi V8/6-Speed Auto OD Trans./3.55:1 limited-slip rear axle combo is very pleasing to drive and reasonably economical too! Most of the time, the ECO is on, disabling 4 of the 8 cylinders and deliverying amazing fuel economy (EPA rating is 14City/20Highway)...I'm seeing a consistent 14.8-15.1 MPG in the city! The ride is very nice too, especially when one considers it's a pickup truck! I'm very satisfied with the vehicle and would easily recommend it to others looking for a full sized pickup."

I LOVE my Ram!!!!

By on Friday, June 29, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, power, and stunning good looks!"

Cons: "NONE!!!!"

"I use my Ram daily and drive around 3500-4000 miles per month. I've owned Fords before, and they just don't compare to the comfort and Hemi power the Ram delivers! I've only had to do regular maintanence, (tires, brakes, etc), and I have over 110,000 miles on my Sunburst Orange beauty! Thank you Dodge for the excellent truck!!!!"

Impressive

By on Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pros: "Power, ride, price, standard dual exhaust, ect ect"

Cons: "No V8 rumble when sitting at the light. Darn"

"Iv owned a ford f150, a toyota tacoma and two dodge rams. I must say I liked all of the trucks, but I really enjoy driving the 2010 Dodge Ram. Forget the gas milage, nobody buys a truck for the gas milage. It is very comfortable to sit in and drive for short or long distances. Power is outstanding, looks are spectacular. This is not a work truck,, it's a look at me truck and people look. I do haul stuff every now and then, and can't even tell the difference between it being loaded down or unloaded(refer to power is outstanding), I'm just afraid to scratch the paint. This truck rides better than any other truck on the market and iv drivin them all."

From front to back I love the truck!!

By on Monday, March 12, 2012

Pros: "options, handling, appearance. EVERYTHING!!"

Cons: "Doesn't pick me up curbside.. haha"

still on the lot..

"I have owned this truck for 2 months now, and I have yet to find and flaws or complaints. The only thing that is irritating, but expected, is the fuel mileage. They claim with the MDS system it's supposed to be efficient, but I am still averaging 13-14 around town and 18-19 on highway, driving moderately. Although, I live in a rural area with alot of hills and curvy roads. But, overall, I love all the features, power, and luxury that the vehicle has, and the RAMBox is AWESOME. I traded in my 07 F250 Crew Cab diesel on this 2012 Ram, and I haven't looked back. It might not be as cab room, but it still has tons of room, and so much more enjoyable to drive."

still on the lot..

Great Truck. Test drive a Dodge its free!!

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pros: "Great price and ride."

Cons: "I couldn't afford the longhorn addition! LOL"

"This is my third Ram 1500. I traded my 2003 4x4 with 150,000 miles for this one. Never did anything to the old truck but change plugs and plug wires it was great so I bought another but in 2wd this time. Wow what a truck!! More power than I need with the HEMI and it will fly. Rides like a cadillac and holds the road like a sports car."

Too soon for Reliability Rating

By on Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pros: "Ride, style, performance, convienence, value."

Cons: "Quality control issues:paint, power equipment."

"This is my first Ram (Dodge )being a previous long term Ford owner. First off, the truck's design is top notch. Ride and performance are excellent. Fuel mileage was 20.7 mpg on a 300 mile road trip, not too shabby for a 390hp V8. Most serious flaw I can find so far would be "Quality control". Had to return to dealer twice to correct flaws in the paint. Also had an electrical problem with the rear sliding window because of a pinched wire that was shorting out.Reliability cannot be determined yet as it is only (1) yr. old. If Ram can correct some of these quality control issues, this truck could easily be the leader of the pack."

4th Dodge Ram Pick up

By on Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, sure is a head turner"

Cons: "would love to have a natural gas mix"

"This is the, first HEMI 5.7, Gas mileage started very low but as it gets broke in the mileage is increasing Im at 18.6 now @ 75 MPH, still getting better. I have had the 318 engine and loved it, I hope this HEMI measures up. Love the roomy interior and the high tech"

A little pricey but overall a Great truck!

By on Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pros: "Power, Comfort, Safety, Durability, and Style"

Cons: "Price"

"I've owned my truck now for 7 months, and I do everything in it. The gas isn't that bad either for a truck I average 17 mpg, but I usually get about 21 mpg on the Hwy. Yes, I have the Hemi in my truck too. The power is always there when you need it(i.e. pulling, passing, etc.). Only complaint is Price, so I suggest stick it to those sales people as hard as you can."

best truck available right now

By on Tuesday, March 3, 2015

"excellent transmission. incredible power for a six. drives great when loaded or empty. very comfortable on a long trip."

This is a truck??

By on Monday, October 6, 2014

Pros: "smooth ride, powerful HEMI, roomy interior"

Cons: "Shift select knob. Not very manly."

"First things first, this is a TRUCK. It's not a car therefore it will not share the fuel efficiency of one. That said, it doesn't drive like a truck and it has pretty darn good fuel efficiency for a full size TRUCK! What a refreshing driving experience. I've owned my 2014 Ram 1500 Sport for several months now and couldn't be happier. I've owned both a 1500 Silverado and Toyota Tacoma. I can't even compare the Ram to the Tacoma so I'll begin with its' comparison to the Chevy Silverado. The Ram is much quieter and ride is smoother than the Chevy. I was averaging 14/18 with the Silverado but with the Ram it's about 16/20. I have the tow package and pulled a car trailer (1300 lbs) and my Jeep Wrangler (3700 lbs) with absolutely no problem. I forgot that I was towing another vehicle! The interior is very comfortable whether on a short trip to the store or several hundred mile road trip. I don't know what life was like before heated AND cooled seats! Listening to the Alpine sound system on surround is commensurate with being in a professional sound studio all by yourself jamming to classic rock! This truck has it all. What more needs to be said?"

Pentastar v6 with the 8speed is great!

By on Thursday, September 26, 2013

"4x4 full size truck and I average 22.4 mpg. Even with mixed driving conditions. Interior is awesome, $9000 in rebates, aggressive looks, whats not to like?"

Could have been a great truck.

By on Thursday, April 12, 2012

"This truck is strong, comfortable, and looks great inside and out. Reliability and gas mileage have both been very disappointing. Can't get much more than 13 or 14 mpg in mixed driving. Have had endless braking issues, excessive tire wear and rough driveline issues with the truck. Nothing very serious, but all very annoying and worrying. Knowing what I know now, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't buy this truck again"

easy to drive, good ride

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "good milage for size and loads of power"

Cons: "to hard to get into bed"

"Appears well built, fit is good, drives easy and good ride, decent fuel milage for the size, sits very high good and bad need step to get into bed should have a pull out step like Ford, overall would buy again, dealer has been great to deal with, has followed up to make sure I was happy with the the vehicle"

Great riding truck tows my 5800# boat with ease!

By on Friday, July 31, 2015

Pros: "Fuel milage best ride & best looks IMO"

Cons: "Back seat middle is not the same depth all the way"

"I went from a 2500 Ram Cummins to this truck and have to say I have not regretted it one bit! This thing pulls down 27.8 mpg empty driving 77 mph. Towing my 24' boat that scales in @ 5,820# it makes 17 mpg @ 65 mph. Ordered it with the light beige leather interior with two tone brown ext. just drop dead sexy!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals