2012 Ram 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 318 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Love the truck

By on Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Pros: "great truck"

Cons: "would rather have a CD player with it."

"I bought this truck in 2013 and to this day, on a long trip that we just took to Colorado, it got 20.6 mpg. My sister said it feels like we are going slow, due to it rides so smooth. Very blessed to own this truck. Love the color. I had a Quad Cab before and then I bought this Crew Cab and they are very roomy. The back seats lift up and you can put out the fold out floor for carrying plants, groceries etc. My husband loves my truck."

total package, excellent truck

By on Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pros: "drive it and you will see, everything"

Cons: "none yet"

"this truck is great, all the comforts of a SUV with the capabilities of Truck when needed. Power and looks, can take this truck to any venue and fit in, Games, dinner, night out on town, church. This truck is the total package."

Love it!

By on Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, great features, better priced."

Cons: "None so far."

"I have 2013 Bighorn Hemi with the 8speed rotary shift transmission and I have little, if any real complaints. I love the comfort, the Hemi, the tranny, storage, and the factory radio with the 8.4nav. My biggest gripe, per se, is it came with 20' Good Year Wranglers all season tires that I'm not thrilled with. MPH has been all around 16-17, and that's with winter gas and still breaking it in. The Bluetooth has been great, I do lose the XM signal occasionally, but no more than my last couple of vehicles. I got mine with the RamBoxCargoManagement system and the boxes lock from the key fob.I do general handyman work and is amazing how much fits in there in an organized fashion. With the 5.7 Hemi I guess it's pretty fast, but that not a factor to me at this point in my life. I declined to get the factory bed liner, but chose to get Line-x applied instead, which was a good move. The 4x4 can be set on 2WD auto, or 4WD Lock and I tested it in the snow and ice the past couple of days and both delivered what was expected.My biggest actual complaint? I hate getting to my destination because I love driving it so much!"

Outstanding

By on Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pros: "Ride, looks, u connect"

Cons: "My friends keep asking to use it"

"The truck has the whole package. I looked into the f150 & tundra,the Chevy just didn't interest me. Tundra just felt cheap and clunky. the Ford was good. It came down that I liked the overall looks of the dodge inside and out. I've put this truck through some serious trails and ridden a lot of highway. This truck has handled everything above expectations"

Excellent Truck

By on Friday, November 16, 2012

Pros: "great ride and looks awesome"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"I have owned this truck for over a year and a half and I love this truck. Rides exceptionally smooth and has pleanty of power with the Hemi engine. Exterior and interior looks are second to none. I get compliments everywhere I go. However I did have a few problems with it. Had to have the starter changed within the first 10000 miles. The third brake light did have a leak which I got water inside the truck, nothing much but it needed to be fixed. I also had a electrical problem that took the dealer a week to find out the cause. There was a connector in the headliner that went bad and caused all the dash lights to go on all the time as well as none of the gauges would work. The transmission does clunk every so often when I put it in and out of gear. Even with these issues I know two other people with this same truck and they never had any problems at all. I do still love this truck and would buy it again."

Previous Chevy driver 10 yrs, now a RAM driver

By on Monday, November 12, 2012

Pros: "5.7 Hemi is outstanding/ full design is great"

Cons: "20" chrome wheels have plastic covers"

"Completly satisfied with overall performance."

Best Full size on the market

By on Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pros: "quiet/high quality ride, great styling, capable"

Cons: "Normal Full size truck neg- gas, parking"

"I test drove All the major competitors. Ram offers top quality ride and comfort,most standard options: 20's, dual exhaust, remote start, auto lights, triple seal interior reduces outside noise, flawless "eco" adjust to 4 cylinder at constant speeds (25+mpg). Great looks! 8k oil changes! 100k warranty."

Great buy for your money

By on Friday, October 5, 2012

Pros: "great price, great power"

Cons: "not enough aftermarkets"

"I purchased this vehicle a little less than a year ago. i have owned two previous rams a 1998 5.9 1500 and a 2004 2500 hemi. Neither of my old ones have ever had any issues towing or hauling for their years. this one looks the best out of all of them and is definently the fastest and most capable. i love it. wouldnt buy another truck."

2011 Ram 1500 Sport 4X4

By on Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pros: "Hemi engine is a beast, fun to drive"

Cons: "drinks the gas, and it's not flex fuel"

"Great truck! Looks great, and has a nice interior design. Not as nice as some of the comparable models, but overall is a really great truck. My ownly drawback is the rear coil suspension, but you can purchase an air spring kit for a $100 or so and it fixes the issue of the truck sagging under load. Overall very happy with my truck!"

I LOVE THIS TRUCK!

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive, great hauling"

Cons: "city mpg"

"It is an all around great truck!!! It tows like a champ and is easy and comfortable to drive. You would never know you are riding in a truck it is so smooth. Definitly recommend."

best bang for your buck awesome car

By on Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pros: "very comfy smooth drive"

Cons: "had to purchase brake control box"

"i have owned this truck for a few months now and i have had no problems with it. I just bought it down with me to Florida and it was comfortable the whole time. My gas mileage went up to about 19 mpg and even 20 sometimes. i had a F-250 diesel and i am completely satisfied with my ram over Ford. Awesome truck."

Great Truck

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

"Roomy with controls easy to reach. Seats are made for a larger man with comfort in mind. The V8 has plenty of power, i also get on an average of 19 mpg."

Not bad.....better than I expected!

By on Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "Great value, awesome everyday truck. Versatile!"

Cons: "Eats up gas and I hate the factory tires. Safety f"

"First off I wanna say that this is the best truck I've ever owned. I have had a 2010 Dodge Ram loved it, but this one seems to be better on gas and much faster for its size.To me this truck comes in at #2 that particular year. And the only reason why I say that is because the Silverado was a great truck that year in terms of reliability and durability.The F-150 I would place #3, great truck but not enough engine power in my opinion. The only thing I don't like about this truck is the steering wheel handling. It feels like theres no stability behind it,very free flow type of feel. And also after about 50,000 miles you wanna upgrade and maintenance on some things. And not a great fan of the Goodyear tires, I like the Toyo's better. Rather than that.....great truck.....great value!"

Great Truck

By on Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pros: "Still runs like the day I bought it."

Cons: "There are some minor interior rattles."

"I bought this truck brand new, in February 2011. After three years I have not had any problems with it. It runs great, is very comfortable and still looks and runs like a new truck. Overall I am very happy."

Awesome truck

By on Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, great ride"

Cons: "Interior noise"

"This truck rides like a luxury vehicle but with all the practicality of a truck. It has incredible comfort features. It handles great in the snow. My only criticism would be the road noise in the cab. It isn't bad, but could be better. Ram should work on better insulating the cab."

got the hemi

By on Monday, December 2, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "no tow hitch"

"bough the express 1500 quad cab 1 month ago love the truck front seat is good back not much room love the look of the truck hemi is not bad getting 15mpg city just took a long trip got 21mpg mine came with the crome pac and 20inch wheels overall I love this truck"

This is an awesome vehicle. Owned it for 1 year.

By on Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pros: "Best bang for you buck, awesome."

"I have owned this truck for a year. It gets 20mpg on the highway and rides like a luxury car. It is also my first Chrysler truck."

Best vehicle

By on Monday, October 29, 2012

Pros: "Rambox is awesome"

Cons: "Rambox is still awesome"

"Had owned 2000 f-150, traded in for 2007 dodge ram mostly for the look. Just looked mean. Had 87000 miles with no problems. Just wanted to get the new truck smell back so traded it in and got a new 2012 ram 4x4 quad cab tradesman. The truck is awesome in every way. It came with trailer hitch, spray in liner, plenty of storage and oh yea the ramboxes witch are great. Put everything inside them from groceries to tools and fishing gear."

Great All American Pickup Truck

By on Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pros: "Quality, power, ride, good mpg, tuff truck"

Cons: "Lack of the 6.4L 470HP Hemi as an option"

"I absolutely just love my 2012 Ram 1500 Express (reg. cab/short bed) muscle truck. The 390HP 5.7L Hemi V8/6-Speed Auto OD Trans./3.55:1 limited-slip rear axle combo is very pleasing to drive and reasonably economical too! Most of the time, the ECO is on, disabling 4 of the 8 cylinders and deliverying amazing fuel economy (EPA rating is 14City/20Highway)...I'm seeing a consistent 14.8-15.1 MPG in the city! The ride is very nice too, especially when one considers it's a pickup truck! I'm very satisfied with the vehicle and would easily recommend it to others looking for a full sized pickup."

I LOVE my Ram!!!!

By on Friday, June 29, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, power, and stunning good looks!"

Cons: "NONE!!!!"

"I use my Ram daily and drive around 3500-4000 miles per month. I've owned Fords before, and they just don't compare to the comfort and Hemi power the Ram delivers! I've only had to do regular maintanence, (tires, brakes, etc), and I have over 110,000 miles on my Sunburst Orange beauty! Thank you Dodge for the excellent truck!!!!"

Impressive

By on Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pros: "Power, ride, price, standard dual exhaust, ect ect"

Cons: "No V8 rumble when sitting at the light. Darn"

"Iv owned a ford f150, a toyota tacoma and two dodge rams. I must say I liked all of the trucks, but I really enjoy driving the 2010 Dodge Ram. Forget the gas milage, nobody buys a truck for the gas milage. It is very comfortable to sit in and drive for short or long distances. Power is outstanding, looks are spectacular. This is not a work truck,, it's a look at me truck and people look. I do haul stuff every now and then, and can't even tell the difference between it being loaded down or unloaded(refer to power is outstanding), I'm just afraid to scratch the paint. This truck rides better than any other truck on the market and iv drivin them all."

From front to back I love the truck!!

By on Monday, March 12, 2012

Pros: "options, handling, appearance. EVERYTHING!!"

Cons: "Doesn't pick me up curbside.. haha"

still on the lot..

"I have owned this truck for 2 months now, and I have yet to find and flaws or complaints. The only thing that is irritating, but expected, is the fuel mileage. They claim with the MDS system it's supposed to be efficient, but I am still averaging 13-14 around town and 18-19 on highway, driving moderately. Although, I live in a rural area with alot of hills and curvy roads. But, overall, I love all the features, power, and luxury that the vehicle has, and the RAMBox is AWESOME. I traded in my 07 F250 Crew Cab diesel on this 2012 Ram, and I haven't looked back. It might not be as cab room, but it still has tons of room, and so much more enjoyable to drive."

still on the lot..

Great Truck. Test drive a Dodge its free!!

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pros: "Great price and ride."

Cons: "I couldn't afford the longhorn addition! LOL"

"This is my third Ram 1500. I traded my 2003 4x4 with 150,000 miles for this one. Never did anything to the old truck but change plugs and plug wires it was great so I bought another but in 2wd this time. Wow what a truck!! More power than I need with the HEMI and it will fly. Rides like a cadillac and holds the road like a sports car."

Too soon for Reliability Rating

By on Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pros: "Ride, style, performance, convienence, value."

Cons: "Quality control issues:paint, power equipment."

"This is my first Ram (Dodge )being a previous long term Ford owner. First off, the truck's design is top notch. Ride and performance are excellent. Fuel mileage was 20.7 mpg on a 300 mile road trip, not too shabby for a 390hp V8. Most serious flaw I can find so far would be "Quality control". Had to return to dealer twice to correct flaws in the paint. Also had an electrical problem with the rear sliding window because of a pinched wire that was shorting out.Reliability cannot be determined yet as it is only (1) yr. old. If Ram can correct some of these quality control issues, this truck could easily be the leader of the pack."

4th Dodge Ram Pick up

By on Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, sure is a head turner"

Cons: "would love to have a natural gas mix"

"This is the, first HEMI 5.7, Gas mileage started very low but as it gets broke in the mileage is increasing Im at 18.6 now @ 75 MPH, still getting better. I have had the 318 engine and loved it, I hope this HEMI measures up. Love the roomy interior and the high tech"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals