2012 Ram 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 309 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

My 2nd RAM - GREAT Truck

By on Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Pros: "Everything - GREAT TRUCK"

Cons: "Oil Change Interval"

"This is my 2nd RAM and the improvements make this the best vehicle I've ever owned. The drive is great, the sound from the sterio rivals my BOSE system in the house. Comfortable to drive, powerful to haul. I had a 2007 RAM and it performed flawlessly. It never needed a repair of any kind, just changed the oil. My only complaint is the engine has a 7 qt sump and is still only rated for 3000 miles between oil changes. RAM needs to work on extending the oil change interval (7500 should be the target)."

Best vehicle I've ever owned.

By on Monday, January 18, 2016

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Cup holders and cd player locations not the best."

"Had it for 3yrs, never a problem. A few recalls, fixed in one visit. Beautiful, fast, comfortable, reliable. More powerful and beefier suspension than GM."

No Comparision

By on Sunday, March 27, 2011

"I have owned the Ford F-150 Crew Cab, The New Style Toyota Tundra with its 5.7 engine and Now the 2011 Dodge Ram Crew 4x4. While they all have been good vehicles, the RAM stands alone with its entire package. All interior features and options are laid out perfectly for comfort and styling. We have 3 children ages 10 to 16 and they have plenty of room all around with our full Crew Cab. (The quad was just a little small for us, that is why we opted for the bigger cab package.) The exterior is just sleek and bold. With some very nice Colors. Personally we have the Hunter Green Metallic. The ride and handling is 2nd to none. No wind or road noise what so ever. No roll in the turns as well as the turning radius is tight for the size of the truck, and even the speed bumps don't cause any major bounce. And finally the 5.7 HEMI... What can I say. Strong and silent. Pulls through all ranges and when you put your foot into it, it gets up and goes... as well as I have been averaging 17 around town and low 20's on the Highway. This is the first Dodge vehicle I have ever owned and as with all the reviews I have read, DODGE has their stuff together with this one. I would Highly recommend this Truck to anyone in the market for a full size Truck."

i own it and love it

By on Monday, January 16, 2017

Pros: "great priced truck and very fun to drive"

Cons: "you can only mute the radio"

"I have had this truck for a month we do a lot of traveling and really enjoy this truck its great on gas better than what they list and its like driving a car. It has plenty of power and reacts quickly when you need it to"

QUALITY AND COMFORT

By on Saturday, January 7, 2017

"This is a very nice truck with most options. It was a better value than Ford or Chevy. Performance is amazing and the looks are just as good."

One great vehicle

By on Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pros: "Great value,very comfortable ride,fantastic power,"

"I had a 2012 Chevy Silverado that I had purchased new.It had leather bucket seats,4x4,extended cab,5.3> I was really never impressed with the performance of this vehicle,so I bought a really nice stainless steel cat back system that had dual side exit pipes,stainless stell header,a throttle body spacer,a PCM programmer to help the performance.The after market goodies helped but I still wasn't satisfied.I bought that truck 8-15-2013.I really liked the way the new 2014 Silverados looked when they came out.I went and test drove one but the dealership and I couldn't come together on terms.I started looking around at other 2014 trucks.I likedd the Toyota Tundra,the Ford was ok,I wasn't impressed the Nissan Titan.Checking out the adds on the internet one Sunday morning I saw the add for my present Ram sport crew cab.Went to the dealership on a Sunday thinking that they would be closed but much to my suprise they were open.Needless to say I traded a 2000 Mercedes S-430 with 87000 miles and a 2012 Chevy Silverado LT with 20000 miles in on my new Ram Sport Crew....I love this truck,interior is nice,Hemi has great power,outside is beautiful,stying is great,and the bottom line is the value....Everyone that rides or drives my truck love it.No problems so far and the recent ice storms here were no problem to me as my Ram is 4x4...I bought this truck 12-1-2013 so I've had 3 months to rate my truck."

First Ram, Best for Comparison

By on Sunday, September 9, 2012

Pros: "Power, Sound System, Comfortable Seats, Leg Room"

Cons: "Cup holders are on the floor in the back"

Picking it up from the dealership!

"This truck hasn't given me any issues, got the oil changed at 3k exactly and everything still runs like brand new. I tested all trucks and liked the fact that this model had the center console to the comparison of Ford, GMC, Chevrolet and Toyota. I got the Dodge Ram 2012 - Quad Cab Big Horn Edition, The edition right below the 'limited'. This truck also had the best quality of a sound system related to the comparisons. I haven't towed anything yet but can wait and will keep you updated. I am 7' tall and when I sit in the driver's seat with the chair all the way back I have about 4 inches in between me and the dash (which is a lot if you're tall). I wish I would've bought the crew cab however because I have a tall family. Gas mileage is a steady 12.9 for me, a little below the expected in the city but still pretty good. The power behind the engine; my friend bought the new Ford - F150 eco boost model and we'll just say I won by a tremendous distance. Overall great purchase!"

Picking it up from the dealership!

TD'S review

By on Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Pros: "great power , smooth, rides like adream"

Cons: "N/A"

"I am proud to offer my opinion on this vehicle ! THE HEMI IS 1 IN in ALL THE BEST powerplant that this Truck has to offer this great handling , along with the best ride I had ever had. The traction control with 4wheel dr."

By far, the best 1/2 ton truck I have ever owned

By on Monday, October 24, 2016

Pros: "fuel efficient, styling fantastic, very comfy"

Cons: "diesel is pricey, but worth every penny"

"I have owned a bunch of trucks from all the manufacturers over the years. I use to be a big Chevy guy, but the new Chevys and GMC just look cheap on the inside.....so I looked at the RAM, and in particular loved the diesel option in the 1/2 ton. I have put 25K miles on it pulling a travel trailer and this thing is pure pleasure! It pulls the trailer at 75 mph all day long and delivers 16MPG even with the trailer attached (about 7K pounds of load). Unloaded, I consistently can achieve over 20 mpg with this truck. And that's a 4wd truck to boot! No problems or issues with it. Interior is top notch compared to the competitors. I am in the auto buying business so I get to drive a LOT of stuff, particularly pickups, and this one is at the top of my recommendations."

Happy with purchase

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "styling, great looks (flame red) great price"

Cons: "none yet only had truck 4.5 months"

"Purchased Larmie November 2013. Made one 400 mile trip avg 21 mpg. I was impressed, with ride and handeling. City driving 14.2, most driving is city,4 miles per day. Glad I have 4 wheel drive needed it this winter in the north east. Need wheel to wheel run boards to get in cab (makes life easier)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals