2012 Ram 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 316 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

This is the next generation of 1/2 ton trucks

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "RamBox,Air suspension system,Uconnect 8.4"

Cons: "Pandora is not part of the package for a year."

"This Ram truck is just class leading with a active airbag suspension,RamBox,5.7L cylinder deactivation,coil spring rear end is just amaze's me.This truck drives me to work like I am in a expensive sport car. Wow, load leveling air ride suspension,I just load our boat and press a button and it levels the truck automatically.20 inch wheels,with upgraded Nitto terra grappler's is just short of heaven.I used to be a diehard Ford F150,but my neighbor bought one and took me for a ride to the bike trail. I was shocked how easy his 8.4 inch Uconnect worked, it right away recognized my phone and his and paired us up bluetooth asap.I received a call in his truck,in bluetooth mode,not like mine in which I was constantly fighting to keep from losing my connecting and it never was able to hear me correctly. I like the texting optioning the Ram were I can text without taking my hands off the wheel.If you buy one check the box for the sunroof,it is awesome.It is hard to keep my wife from taking every day for her morning bike rides with the kids and dog,before I go to work.Pricing was just about a 2800.00 dollars below GM Silverado 5.3L 6 speed and Fords F150 Platium V6 Ecoboost 6 speed. Fuel mileage beats the Ford F150 Ecoboost by 2 miles to the gallon,the 8 speed see's to it always keeping me in 4 cylinder mode as long as possible. Also my Ford F150 required 2 flashes to my Ecoboost V6 I had because of drivers compliant of low fuel mileage,and limp mode,I never saw limp mode but never got the sticker fuel mileage advertised mpg.The Ram is getting between 22-25 all day long.Order the active suspension as well it you like the raised look.If you do not tow over 5000 pounds try test driving the V6 8 speed with a 3:55 axle,it is sweet."

Very satisfied with the Ram! Thinking of up grade

By on Sunday, November 2, 2014

Pros: "drives and handles great"

Cons: "Doesn't have all the options the new Ram has"

"Thinking of upgrading to a 2014 Ram! To get new options. Pleasure to drive and decent gas mileage, with very careful driving I have gotten 23mpg! But that was driving for mileage normal driving is usually 17.5 to 18.5, can vary on how I drive, more or less, good truck to own."

Great vehicle and Great value

By on Friday, August 15, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful vehicle for the price"

Cons: "Its not for around town driving"

"I shopped all the major truck brands before deciding on a vehicle. When looked at the 1500 I found a much nicer vehicle than all the others for a lot less. I have been impressed with this truck since I purchased it. It rides great and is very quit on the highway. It tows a 6.5k pound boat and trailer with ease. The boat is the only reason I have a truck. The fuel economy definitely makes me hate driving around town for errands. The only issue I have at this point is a minor rattle in my passenger door. I have not tried to get it fixed yet. If you need a truck or just want one then I highly recommend RAM !"

Love it, Fast, Fuel Efficient!!!!

By on Monday, June 15, 2015

Pros: "Great Price!! Lots of Power!!"

"Love driving it. The 8 Speed auto makes it pick up fast when you floor it. I tow a 18ft trailer and quads with it totaling about 10000 pounds and it does it with ease!!! Very comfortable getting around mid teens towing and low 20's without towing. Price was way lower then other trucks I looked at!!! Wont buy anything other than a ram!"

Not a Ford

By on Saturday, October 5, 2013

Pros: "Strong motor, looks good"

Cons: "Gas mileage, cheap quality"

"A month ago I thought I would try to lower my financial output. I traded in my 2012 FX4 for a 2013 Ram 1500 (with the hemi) Currently, I am getting 15-16 highway mpg, in town 8-10 mpg. After washing it I noticed there is a spot on the hood that was never painted, but had the clear coat over it. Which after a 2 weeks off waiting for approval they agreed to repaint my hood. Also, after one load on my bed liner, the steel scrap cut through the liner and partially into the metal, so that is getting redone as well. The good parts of this truck; Strong motor, design interior and exterior. Short falls; cheap paint, thin metal, poor quality, hard shifting, hard transition to 4 wheel drive."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals