2012 Ram 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 312 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Best truck I've ever owned. And I've owned eleven.

By on Monday, October 13, 2014

Pros: "fast, heated seats and steering wheel, remote star"

Cons: "thirsty. really big."

"This truck has the Hemi, eightspeed trans, 3.92 rear gears and power everything. It's incredibly fast and handling and ride are better than most cars I've owned."

Best truck I have owned

By on Sunday, May 10, 2015

Pros: "Very comfortable (6'4"), good mileage, powerful"

Cons: "cup holder when middle front seat is up"

"Quiet, comfortable and good mileage even though it has the Hemi engine. Average overall about 17.5 mpg. For a change, my wife would rather ride in it than her car. I would buy another, but hope I don't need to in the foreseeable future. Like the backup camera and the room."

Better than the competitors

By on Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pros: "Resale value, storage centers, controls, ride,"

Cons: "outside mirrors seems to big"

"Ram beats Chevy, Ford and Toyota in quality. The SLT Big Horn Edition is overall the greatest full size crew cab ever bought. I like it a bunch being excellent in a (smooth ride) on a smooth transmission gives when driving the gravel roads in the country includes a new ''rotary dial'' without auto or automatic shifting read some owners doesn't like it but I'm pleased with it. Ram handles the freeways tight as drove to my hometown in KS wasn't warned out from a great quality ride got out my truck. V6 engine under a 302hp is very enthusiast in highest performance it beats those luxury cars off the road under quiet horsepower and think Chrysler gave the Ram some greater juice under the hood mean on how a crew cab has so much power with a V6 instead a V8 which still available but guess Ram just needed something more fuel efficient. This would be something see in a midsize car not a crew cab having 6 cylinder engine in class still has the best ride and better gas mileage on 26 mpg like window sticker said and commercial advertised to be. Navigation system available on SLT Big Horn with a UCONNECT it ft. Pandora radio, Bluetooth, heated steering wheel, ventilated seats and has an rear backup camera connected to it. Ram have a more roomier interior its very comfortable and unique in all the best quality. Drives quietly on road and love all storage compartments even seats folds into floorboard and love those compartments they are in the right places on this truck. Air suspension is a plus on having a more superb ride and drives really smoother while got 4WD on giving better fuel economy everything is best on Ram resale value. Love my Ram 1500 with lots of new technology its better than a Ford and Chevy in just about everything this is why its MOTOR TREND TRUCK OF THE YEAR because Chrysler built a high tech crew cab available for the road."

Great Truck

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

"I love this truck. Its quicker than or Camaro and has a lot better ride and visibility. It has beautiful body lines and we get compliments on it everywhere we go. This is our 1st Dodge and are happy we made the change. For the price I don't think you'll find a better truck. Also it has a great sound system."

GOOD AND BAD

By on Sunday, October 26, 2014

Pros: "MPG, towing abilities"

Cons: "entertainment system"

"First the bad, seats are not too comfy on long road trips, and whatever entertainment system you get when you buy it is what you are stuck with. For some reason a decision maker decided you can not upgrade the system once it is out of the factory. I miss my NAV. This truck towed my 62 GMC 2000 from California to Minnesota without any issues, and had no problems getting up to highway speed, on this trip I averaged 15 MPG….hauling over 8000 lbs. Normal highway MPG is 24 and some change."

Great Truck!

By on Monday, August 8, 2016

Pros: "Reliable, Comfortable, Powerful"

Cons: "Gas mileage in city"

"No real problems except for a few minor recall issues which were fixed in a couple of hours. Truck runs well, very fast with a lot of torque. Plenty of room with lots of great accessories. I have the long wheel base. Takes some getting used to but the ride is smoother than short wheelbase."

This is my fourth Ram since 1999

By on Friday, July 4, 2014

Pros: "Great to drive and look at."

Cons: "Screen on Stereo display very bright at night."

"I am truly happy with this truck. This is my fourth Ram since 1999 and my third HEMI. This truck is solid and very comfortable to drive. Any time we have to drive on a long trip we take this. Even my wife who is only five feet tall (on a good day) is comfortable driving this truck. We have had no reliability issues with this vehicle and the quality of the build is excellent. It is hard on gas, but it's a truck with a HEMI. I expected nothing else. We have no real complaints about this vehicle, even today, almost 4 years after purchase and 45,000 miles, no squeeks or rattle and the motor and transmission are as strong as ever. The only complaint I have is in reference to the light on the stereo unit. I have the top of the line unit with a huge screen. Unfortunately at night when backing up, the screen is so bright I have a hard time seeing out of my right front window. I wish there were a way to dim the light on the stereo face. When it is time for my next truck, I will not hesitate to look at the Ram again."

best truck i have ever owned so far

By on Tuesday, April 17, 2012

"This is the outdoorsman model. It's two tone white on top and gray/silver bottom. This new 390 HP hemi is very smooth and fast. I don't care for the sequential injection but if it saves me money I will deal with it. I also am not thrilled with the tow/haul option only being in manual mode but still by far the nicest, fastest and, most expensive truck I have ever owend. Thanks for the great truck dodge and don't be tree huggers keep making the power."

Fantastic

By on Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pros: "Big truck, great looks, fun off-road, plenty of room for everything."

Cons: "Have found none so far!!"

Playing in the snow in Iowa with a buddy.

"I completely love my Ram 1500. Very spacious. Great 4x4, I drive through the snow like its not even there. The Hemi has amazing power, the crew cab is the way to go."

Playing in the snow in Iowa with a buddy.

BEST INVESTMENT EVER ...

By on Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, easy to park, quiet, roomy, safe"

Cons: "have to get a ladder to wash the top"

"We bought the RAM Laramie new in Sept 2011.I have never had a vehicle with so MANY positive options. Just came off a 14/hour (28/hour round trip) vacation. Being a senior citizen, long trips can be trying to the body and cause one to take a day or two to recuperate - not so here ... this RAM was quiet, with LOTS of room, comfortable seats, great satellite radio and on and on - I can't say enough. The trip was fast, easy going and a delight. Sure, the gas mileage is not so great, but guess what? flying costs a lot more and after years of flying, it isn't worth the hassle or cost anymore. Besides, being comfortable and happy in my RAM allows for great communication with my husband."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals