2011 Ram 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 302 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Great Truck and best value for the price

By on Monday, March 13, 2017

Pros: "great looks, great value, good quality, powerful"

Cons: "Radio, rear springs should be progressive."

"this truck is the best vehicle I ever owned. And I owned a few. I compared Chevy, Ford and RAM- Chevy- the 5.3L engine was the deal breaker- too weak - even compared to the Ford 5.0 (I would never consider a turbo v6 in a truck). the second issue with chevy is- they cost way too much without justifying the higher price- not from design and not for quality. the Ford- well- it feels like you sit in a box and drive on a piece of wood. some might like it rough- I dont. And if you go away from the deeply discounted v6 lawnmower engines, you will find yourself in the price range of a chevy. The RAM- great design, smooth ride and the most powerful engine of all three. I pull a 35 7500# camper and I sometimes forget it back there, because by normal accelerating from a stop- you dont even feel it back there. The gas mileage- absolute great- 70mph I average 23mpg. the functionality and the quality is great and RAM is the best value for the price. Chevy and Ford are not bad either- but similar equipped- 4x4 and V8- way more expensive. The 4x4 also comes with 4wd auto, which just engages, when needed- very helpful on camp grounds with lots of gravel. But there are 2 things I had to learn to live with: The radio is not quiet, when on low. I learned its that way. other than that- great- good sound, Bluetooth works great, clear and good sound on phone calls. the rear springs are too soft, when a trailer is hooked up- I have the tow package and I would at least wish- RAM would give the truck at least progressive springs in the rear, when equipped with the tow package, to keep it from squatting. Other than that- 100%. I would recommend this truck without hesitation."

EcoDiesel makes this truck a steal!!!

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "Looks great, fuel mileage, interior comfort & ride"

Cons: "NONE"

"I have this truck for 1 month with 2600 miles and it has lived up to the reviews and hype! The truck is very reliable with the radio and electronics. The diesel engine has returned excellent mpg ratings - 27-31 on the highway and around 22-24 in town. Keep it around 67 to 69 mph and you can achieve 30 mph, if you keep it around 74-75, then you are around 26-27 mph. Really awesome fuel mileage. The hands-free phone interface works very well and will allow you to call with short sentences like "Call John Smith Mobile". The heated/cooled seats works very efficiently. Interior noise is kept to minimum. Only items to add to this Laramie package in the future would be surround cameras and radar-controlled cruise control."

2011 outdoorsman 4wd quad cab hemi

By on Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Pros: "Quiet interior - no road noise -beautiful interior"

Cons: "Friends always want me to drive!"

"I bought this truck used in July 2014 - 2 months later and it's still a thrill to get into and drive. Love the power of the hemi. Tows like a dream and hauls my stuff without issue. Rides like a luxury auto. This truck is loaded which made me hesitant to buy it. Could only imagine the repair bills down the road, but I'll take my chances - it is so fun to drive! Didn't rate the reliably since I haven't had it long enough but it has a beautiful sound when it fires up and idles so smooth. The suspension is tight and it handles better than my car. Love,love,love my Ram! It is one sexy beast!"

i own it and love it

By on Monday, January 16, 2017

Pros: "great priced truck and very fun to drive"

Cons: "you can only mute the radio"

"I have had this truck for a month we do a lot of traveling and really enjoy this truck its great on gas better than what they list and its like driving a car. It has plenty of power and reacts quickly when you need it to"

Hemi Power, Decent Mileage, Excellent Versatility

By on Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pros: "Roomy, on and off road comfort and capability"

Cons: "Lower level models lack creature comforts"

"I have the Express model, 4x4 Hemi. The Express isn't 'Top of the Line" but it looks great with it's monochromatic style and 20" chrome rims. Mine is Flame red. I'm able to consistently get 15.8-16.0 mpg in town, and over 23 on long stretches of interstate driving. Very roomy, great in cab storage. I found used Tundra's with 50000 miles for more than this brand new truck. I shopped Ford and comparably equipped (well they don't have a gas V8 to compare to the Hemi) and they were thousands more. Very happy with this truck."

Best gas mileage and great towing

By on Thursday, January 12, 2017

Pros: "power, mpg, ride, interior features"

Cons: "Styling"

"I have owned my truck for 2 1/2 years. The gas milage will average 20mph city and hwy combined. On the interstate at 70mph my truck will average 24mpg. Which better than I expected from the 5.7 hemi. I pull a 4000lb boat a lot and the mileage is about 15mpg. While towing the boat I sometimes forget it back there because there very little difference in handling. Performance, this is the fastest most powerful truck or car I have ever owned. I try to avoid fast starts or aggressive driving but the power is there if needed. The truck is comfortable and has a lot of nice features. The only negative for me is the looks. I prefer the looks of the Tundra or F150 but all and all I would buy again."

RAM ECODIESEL is a great truck to have.

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Pros: "Fuel economey, Torque, roomy cab, and handling"

Cons: "expensixe oil"

"I have owned my 2016 eco diesel for almost a year now. So far I absolutely love it! I have put over 18,000 miles on it and it has not had any issues. The performance is good, I really enjoy the low end torque that this truck promises. It does however lack on the high end spectrum (speeds over 80MPH) but this does not bother me as there are not many roads you can legally go over 70MPH. The ecodiesel makes up for it in the fuel economy I have averaged a combined 24MPG (which is better that epa claims) and have gotten up to 31MPGs on a 180 mile trip not going above 55. One down side is the coast of the Euro blend oil, I paid $50 for 6 quarts from amazon and it takes 10.5 quarts to complete. It handles very good on paved roads, on dirt roads, on snow, and in mud. Overall this is a great truck for the money and worth the extra for having that diesel engine. On this truck it is hard to hear the engine and turbo when driving which is a plus for some people, but sometimes I wish it were a little louder."

The Best Truck

By on Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Pros: "Fuel Economy, price, comfort, ride like air"

Cons: "Won't fit in my garage, Goodyear Wrangler Tires"

Vader

"I have a 2012 Ram Crew Cab HEMI 4X4 with 113000 miles on it, no issues, completely custom. Only thing needed is regular maintenance. Only thing I don't like are the factory Good Year brand tires. I put a brand of Coopers on mine. I'd buy another as well. Very great on Gas and I burn premium with many mods like the Exhaust & Cold Air Intake."

Vader

QUALITY AND COMFORT

By on Saturday, January 7, 2017

"This is a very nice truck with most options. It was a better value than Ford or Chevy. Performance is amazing and the looks are just as good."

Strong Hemi but weak construction good milage

By on Saturday, July 6, 2013

Pros: "Strong Hemi engine weak transmission!"

Cons: "not quality built and metal very weak!!!"

"Have owned 4 Ram trucks this is the worst constructed I have ever had tie rod ends went bad at 22,000 miles bumper rusted at pick up had to be replaced under warranty as well as several other things. This is a cruddy quality built truck as I have ever bought new. Mileage and ride is good but that is about all I can say for the truck not happy with Dodge on this one at all and they could care less."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals