2011 Ram 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 302 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

i own it and love it

By on Monday, January 16, 2017

Pros: "great priced truck and very fun to drive"

Cons: "you can only mute the radio"

"I have had this truck for a month we do a lot of traveling and really enjoy this truck its great on gas better than what they list and its like driving a car. It has plenty of power and reacts quickly when you need it to"

EcoDiesel makes this truck a steal!!!

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "Looks great, fuel mileage, interior comfort & ride"

Cons: "NONE"

"I have this truck for 1 month with 2600 miles and it has lived up to the reviews and hype! The truck is very reliable with the radio and electronics. The diesel engine has returned excellent mpg ratings - 27-31 on the highway and around 22-24 in town. Keep it around 67 to 69 mph and you can achieve 30 mph, if you keep it around 74-75, then you are around 26-27 mph. Really awesome fuel mileage. The hands-free phone interface works very well and will allow you to call with short sentences like "Call John Smith Mobile". The heated/cooled seats works very efficiently. Interior noise is kept to minimum. Only items to add to this Laramie package in the future would be surround cameras and radar-controlled cruise control."

Great truck

By on Sunday, January 10, 2016

Pros: "Smooth ride, great performance for a V6, just fun"

Cons: "MPG not impressive"

"I have the Ram 1500 Quad Cab, 4x4, Black Express Package, 3.6L Pentastar, 8-speed torquefleet transmission. The only extras I put on the truck was the Black Express Package, CD player, and spray in bed liner. The performance of the truck is great, considering the truck is a V6, it has much more power. It drives like a V8 of just a few years ago. I'm not too impressed with the real world gas mileage. I get about 18 MPG city when the weather is sound. If it's really cold out, I'm getting about 15-16 MPG. But you can't complain about 23 MPG highway. It's an extremely smooth drive, so it's a comfortable truck for the family. I have only used the 4x4 on a few occasions, but I think the 4x4 is solid. What I've noticed is how the truck steering is automatically impacted, it feels a little rough when turning with 4x4 on. I have not towed with this truck yet. I ordered the 3.55 real axles, but when the truck came in, they came with 3.21 axels. Supposedly RAM stopped offering the 3.55 on the 1500 with the V6. I'm not sure if people were towing too much and it was causing too many problems or what. From what I've read you can comfortably tow a 4,000 lb load with the V6. I don't have any need to tow, so this is a great truck for an everyday kind of guy. Of course it's nice to be able to load up the 6'4" bed when I have something I want to move. I believe this truck should sell about $2,000 less than what dealers put it out for. I should have went with a Ram 2500 with the 6.4L V8, considering it's only a few thousand dollars more."

2011 outdoorsman 4wd quad cab hemi

By on Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Pros: "Quiet interior - no road noise -beautiful interior"

Cons: "Friends always want me to drive!"

"I bought this truck used in July 2014 - 2 months later and it's still a thrill to get into and drive. Love the power of the hemi. Tows like a dream and hauls my stuff without issue. Rides like a luxury auto. This truck is loaded which made me hesitant to buy it. Could only imagine the repair bills down the road, but I'll take my chances - it is so fun to drive! Didn't rate the reliably since I haven't had it long enough but it has a beautiful sound when it fires up and idles so smooth. The suspension is tight and it handles better than my car. Love,love,love my Ram! It is one sexy beast!"

Hemi Power, Decent Mileage, Excellent Versatility

By on Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pros: "Roomy, on and off road comfort and capability"

Cons: "Lower level models lack creature comforts"

"I have the Express model, 4x4 Hemi. The Express isn't 'Top of the Line" but it looks great with it's monochromatic style and 20" chrome rims. Mine is Flame red. I'm able to consistently get 15.8-16.0 mpg in town, and over 23 on long stretches of interstate driving. Very roomy, great in cab storage. I found used Tundra's with 50000 miles for more than this brand new truck. I shopped Ford and comparably equipped (well they don't have a gas V8 to compare to the Hemi) and they were thousands more. Very happy with this truck."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals