2011 Ram 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 309 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Great Truck!

By on Monday, August 8, 2016

Pros: "Reliable, Comfortable, Powerful"

Cons: "Gas mileage in city"

"No real problems except for a few minor recall issues which were fixed in a couple of hours. Truck runs well, very fast with a lot of torque. Plenty of room with lots of great accessories. I have the long wheel base. Takes some getting used to but the ride is smoother than short wheelbase."

This is my fourth Ram since 1999

By on Friday, July 4, 2014

Pros: "Great to drive and look at."

Cons: "Screen on Stereo display very bright at night."

"I am truly happy with this truck. This is my fourth Ram since 1999 and my third HEMI. This truck is solid and very comfortable to drive. Any time we have to drive on a long trip we take this. Even my wife who is only five feet tall (on a good day) is comfortable driving this truck. We have had no reliability issues with this vehicle and the quality of the build is excellent. It is hard on gas, but it's a truck with a HEMI. I expected nothing else. We have no real complaints about this vehicle, even today, almost 4 years after purchase and 45,000 miles, no squeeks or rattle and the motor and transmission are as strong as ever. The only complaint I have is in reference to the light on the stereo unit. I have the top of the line unit with a huge screen. Unfortunately at night when backing up, the screen is so bright I have a hard time seeing out of my right front window. I wish there were a way to dim the light on the stereo face. When it is time for my next truck, I will not hesitate to look at the Ram again."

best truck i have ever owned so far

By on Tuesday, April 17, 2012

"This is the outdoorsman model. It's two tone white on top and gray/silver bottom. This new 390 HP hemi is very smooth and fast. I don't care for the sequential injection but if it saves me money I will deal with it. I also am not thrilled with the tow/haul option only being in manual mode but still by far the nicest, fastest and, most expensive truck I have ever owend. Thanks for the great truck dodge and don't be tree huggers keep making the power."

Fantastic

By on Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pros: "Big truck, great looks, fun off-road, plenty of room for everything."

Cons: "Have found none so far!!"

Playing in the snow in Iowa with a buddy.

"I completely love my Ram 1500. Very spacious. Great 4x4, I drive through the snow like its not even there. The Hemi has amazing power, the crew cab is the way to go."

Playing in the snow in Iowa with a buddy.

BEST INVESTMENT EVER ...

By on Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, easy to park, quiet, roomy, safe"

Cons: "have to get a ladder to wash the top"

"We bought the RAM Laramie new in Sept 2011.I have never had a vehicle with so MANY positive options. Just came off a 14/hour (28/hour round trip) vacation. Being a senior citizen, long trips can be trying to the body and cause one to take a day or two to recuperate - not so here ... this RAM was quiet, with LOTS of room, comfortable seats, great satellite radio and on and on - I can't say enough. The trip was fast, easy going and a delight. Sure, the gas mileage is not so great, but guess what? flying costs a lot more and after years of flying, it isn't worth the hassle or cost anymore. Besides, being comfortable and happy in my RAM allows for great communication with my husband."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals