2011 Ram 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 315 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Worth Every Penny

By on Thursday, September 1, 2016

Pros: "Quiet, comfortable, good fuel milage"

Cons: "Sits way to high for a 2WD truck"

"I purchased my RAM 1500 Eco Diesel new last November. I wanted one with the front bench seat and it was hard to find, most come with the overly huge center console. The diesel is very quiet, you only really hear it at start up after which it quiets down. Although it could use a bit more power. Several friends have mentioned they don't believe it's a diesel!! After just over 12,000 miles I have yet to have any real problems other than a defective left front fender the dealer won't fix. Fuel mileage as of now is averaging 25mpg, not bad for a 6,00lb truck!! This is a very comfortable truck to drive, handles well, stops well and looks good too! Only Con I can find is it sits too high, actually sits higher than my old GMC 4WD truck!!"

Kick myself for not going Dodge years ago

By on Friday, October 5, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "No complaints here!!!!!!!!"

"Bought this truck six months ago and litteraly fell in love with. Smooth comfortable ride. Full of power. The Four wheel drive shifts into gear smoothly. Very safe and reliable especially when I transport precious cargo (my daughter) to and from work everyday. Was blown away from the extraordinary amount of room the truck has in it. Compared to chevy and ford, Ram takes the cake for comfort and power. This is a very well built truck, dodge did their homework when they designed it.Will gladly purchase another one when need be.Way to go DODGE!!!!!!"

My 2nd Ram 1500 in 3 years. Love them.

By on Sunday, August 13, 2017

Pros: "Get tons for the price. Love the look."

Cons: "No dedicated sunglasses holder. LOL"

Love my truck

"After a tons of research three years ago I decided on a Ram 1500 4x4 Longhorn Laramie. After putting almost 60,000 miles on it I decided to trade it in on a brand new truck just like it. Thats how much I like these trucks. I added the Ram box and cargo management system on this one. Plus this one came with a sunroof which I didnt realize how much I would like it. When i test drove this truck I expected it to ride different than my old truck but it felt exactly the same. Which I feel is a good thing. Means that the trucks are well built. Love the Longhorn interior and the features. I will have to say that I did have a couple of issues with my 2014 Ram. The touchscreen entertainment/information had to be replace under warranty and the cruise control button also had to be replaced also under warranty. And I am not qualified to say how reliable the truck would be as it nears the 100,000 mile mark. I do plan on driving my 2017 for a long time so hopefully I will still love it 5 years from now."

Love my truck

Everything I wanted and more, no less.

By on Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pros: "Great value for the price, High quality parts,"

Cons: "Upgrades ie: radio not available even if wanted"

"I knew it was what I wanted when I pulled on the lot. All black, aluminum wheels, black grill. Power mirrors, locks, and windows. This truck looks bad and really is. Pure power with the 5.7 Hemi. I didn't want all of the GPS, backup camera or all of the fancy electronics. Of course that's why there is the express model. Gas mileage steady around town at 10.9-11.5 mpg. I always have my foot down so I really don't keep track. If you can't afford the gas then buy a hybrid something. I love my Ram Truck."

Strong performer!

By on Friday, December 13, 2013

Pros: "power, quality, great standard features list"

Cons: "none yet (knock on wood)"

"My vehicle is the 2014 1500 tradesman/express with the hemi 5.7 in monochromatic "true blue" color with 20" wheels and 4 wheel drive. This truck is def a looker and with the standard cab/bed configuration it just looks beefy with an aggressive stance on her large shoes. I just purchased this truck on Dec 8th so I'm well within the break-in period but here are my initial observations. 1. For the money you will not find a new truck with the performance this RAM gives (I mean c'mon 395hp out the box!). I saw 2010 tundra's and f-150's that cost more than this truck new. 2. RAM's quality has jumped through the roof in the past few years (I used to be a dodge hater big time). Don't believe me? Check out resale values and you'll see for yourself that this rig will be a keeper. 3. Averaging 15/16 in town and 20 on the highway but keep in mind she's still breaking in. 4. Interior is awesome IMO and has everything you could need. I would hate to look inside a Laramie packaged truck I would probably implode. Pleanty of storage nooks and crannies and bins everywhere and the uconnect is an added bonus. 5. Comfort is very good and not too stiff which is surprising with a short wheel base truck. Highway driving is nice and quiet, well - until you romp on the throaty Hemi and the other 4 cylinders roar to life. 6. still in the honeymoon phase, but so far so good!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals