2011 Ram 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 305 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

EcoDiesel makes this truck a steal!!!

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "Looks great, fuel mileage, interior comfort & ride"

Cons: "NONE"

"I have this truck for 1 month with 2600 miles and it has lived up to the reviews and hype! The truck is very reliable with the radio and electronics. The diesel engine has returned excellent mpg ratings - 27-31 on the highway and around 22-24 in town. Keep it around 67 to 69 mph and you can achieve 30 mph, if you keep it around 74-75, then you are around 26-27 mph. Really awesome fuel mileage. The hands-free phone interface works very well and will allow you to call with short sentences like "Call John Smith Mobile". The heated/cooled seats works very efficiently. Interior noise is kept to minimum. Only items to add to this Laramie package in the future would be surround cameras and radar-controlled cruise control."

2011 outdoorsman 4wd quad cab hemi

By on Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Pros: "Quiet interior - no road noise -beautiful interior"

Cons: "Friends always want me to drive!"

"I bought this truck used in July 2014 - 2 months later and it's still a thrill to get into and drive. Love the power of the hemi. Tows like a dream and hauls my stuff without issue. Rides like a luxury auto. This truck is loaded which made me hesitant to buy it. Could only imagine the repair bills down the road, but I'll take my chances - it is so fun to drive! Didn't rate the reliably since I haven't had it long enough but it has a beautiful sound when it fires up and idles so smooth. The suspension is tight and it handles better than my car. Love,love,love my Ram! It is one sexy beast!"

The Best Truck

By on Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Pros: "Fuel Economy, price, comfort, ride like air"

Cons: "Won't fit in my garage, Goodyear Wrangler Tires"

Vader

"I have a 2012 Ram Crew Cab HEMI 4X4 with 113000 miles on it, no issues, completely custom. Only thing needed is regular maintenance. Only thing I don't like are the factory Good Year brand tires. I put a brand of Coopers on mine. I'd buy another as well. Very great on Gas and I burn premium with many mods like the Exhaust & Cold Air Intake."

Vader

Best gas mileage and great towing

By on Thursday, January 12, 2017

Pros: "power, mpg, ride, interior features"

Cons: "Styling"

"I have owned my truck for 2 1/2 years. The gas milage will average 20mph city and hwy combined. On the interstate at 70mph my truck will average 24mpg. Which better than I expected from the 5.7 hemi. I pull a 4000lb boat a lot and the mileage is about 15mpg. While towing the boat I sometimes forget it back there because there very little difference in handling. Performance, this is the fastest most powerful truck or car I have ever owned. I try to avoid fast starts or aggressive driving but the power is there if needed. The truck is comfortable and has a lot of nice features. The only negative for me is the looks. I prefer the looks of the Tundra or F150 but all and all I would buy again."

2014 Ram 1500 Regular Cab V6 2WD

By on Thursday, March 3, 2016

Pros: "Great value, above average gas mileage, quiet ride"

Cons: "Seats need more support"

"I've had this truck for two years now and would recommend it as a alternative to the other popular trucks/brands on the road. First its a great value, several thousand $$ below the competition. The ride is terrific, smooth and quiet. Power delivery is above average for the V6 and fuel consumption is easily 27mpg. The U-Connect interface is simple, easy to use and understand. The instrument cluster and switches are well laid out and the big knobs for the environmental controls work great. There is plenty of storage space behind the seat, more than you would expect for a regular cab. The cargo bed has a remote locking tailgate. The only negative thing I can mention is the seat comfort. The lower cushion could use more support and the back cushion needs additional lumbar support. The only reason that I did not rate this truck a 10 is that there is always room for improvement, no matter how small or minor it may seem."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals