2013 Ram 1500 Quad Cab

Based on 284 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Best vehicle I've ever owned.

By on Monday, January 18, 2016

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Cup holders and cd player locations not the best."

"Had it for 3yrs, never a problem. A few recalls, fixed in one visit. Beautiful, fast, comfortable, reliable. More powerful and beefier suspension than GM."

EcoDiesel makes this truck a steal!!!

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "Looks great, fuel mileage, interior comfort & ride"

Cons: "NONE"

"I have this truck for 1 month with 2600 miles and it has lived up to the reviews and hype! The truck is very reliable with the radio and electronics. The diesel engine has returned excellent mpg ratings - 27-31 on the highway and around 22-24 in town. Keep it around 67 to 69 mph and you can achieve 30 mph, if you keep it around 74-75, then you are around 26-27 mph. Really awesome fuel mileage. The hands-free phone interface works very well and will allow you to call with short sentences like "Call John Smith Mobile". The heated/cooled seats works very efficiently. Interior noise is kept to minimum. Only items to add to this Laramie package in the future would be surround cameras and radar-controlled cruise control."

Best truck on the market, Owned for 9 months

By on Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pros: "Looks, Power, Interior"

"My wife and I were looking for a truck so we test drove nearly every brand on the market (F150, Tundra, Avalanche, Silverado, Titan, and the RAM) The Ram is so much more comfortable than any other truck with the all around coil springs. Also, the interior space is only beaten by the F150 (by about 3 inches) but the quality is far superior than the F150. I have the 5.7 hemi, and on my last trip from Dallas to Ft. Sill (~175 miles) my overall MPG average was 23.1 averaging 65 mph. I get compliments all the time on how well it looks as well as how roomy the interior is. This truck will also out accelerate about everything else on the road so passing on the freeway is NO problem. The only 'issue' is the back seating, the middle of the floor is raised to accomidate the transmission, unlike the flat floor in the F150. I recommend this truck to all of my friends and co-workers whenever they tell me they are looking for a new truck. Coming from a person who did the test driving and homework, this is the best truck on the market by far!!!"

Great Truck

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

"I love this truck. Its quicker than or Camaro and has a lot better ride and visibility. It has beautiful body lines and we get compliments on it everywhere we go. This is our 1st Dodge and are happy we made the change. For the price I don't think you'll find a better truck. Also it has a great sound system."

Love my new truck

By on Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Pros: "ecodiesel power & mpg, air suspension, rambox"

Cons: "cheap antenna, not enough xm presets"

"This is my first Truck and first diesel. It's a blast to drive, quicker than I expected with a weight of almost 6,000 lbs. Pulls our 22' travel trailer like it's not even there. We hae only had it for about a month, and so far we are getting about 22 mpg overall. 1 short trip pulling the trailer and we got 16 mpg towing. With the back-up camera, I can get hitched up with no assistance. 4 corner air suspension gives a really smooth ride too."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Quad Cab near Honolulu. See local deals