2013 Ram 1500 Quad Cab

Based on 309 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

My 2nd Ram 1500 in 3 years. Love them.

By on Sunday, August 13, 2017

Pros: "Get tons for the price. Love the look."

Cons: "No dedicated sunglasses holder. LOL"

Love my truck

"After a tons of research three years ago I decided on a Ram 1500 4x4 Longhorn Laramie. After putting almost 60,000 miles on it I decided to trade it in on a brand new truck just like it. Thats how much I like these trucks. I added the Ram box and cargo management system on this one. Plus this one came with a sunroof which I didnt realize how much I would like it. When i test drove this truck I expected it to ride different than my old truck but it felt exactly the same. Which I feel is a good thing. Means that the trucks are well built. Love the Longhorn interior and the features. I will have to say that I did have a couple of issues with my 2014 Ram. The touchscreen entertainment/information had to be replace under warranty and the cruise control button also had to be replaced also under warranty. And I am not qualified to say how reliable the truck would be as it nears the 100,000 mile mark. I do plan on driving my 2017 for a long time so hopefully I will still love it 5 years from now."

Love my truck

The Best Truck

By on Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Pros: "Fuel Economy, price, comfort, ride like air"

Cons: "Won't fit in my garage, Goodyear Wrangler Tires"

Vader

"I have a 2012 Ram Crew Cab HEMI 4X4 with 113000 miles on it, no issues, completely custom. Only thing needed is regular maintenance. Only thing I don't like are the factory Good Year brand tires. I put a brand of Coopers on mine. I'd buy another as well. Very great on Gas and I burn premium with many mods like the Exhaust & Cold Air Intake."

Vader

trade it in before you hit 100,000 miles

By on Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Pros: "great until 100,000"

Cons: "transmission issues bad"

"My truck was awesome. I took very good care of it. Had a shop do loads of maintenance on a regular basis just to be safe. Hit 106,000 and have had transmission issues, missing issues, sensor lights for tires and the seat belts in passenger when there is no passenger that actually have never gone off since i drove it off the lot new and other things going wrong with it every since now that its out of warranty. I might buy another one but I would get rid of it before it hit 100,000 miles. Serious let down. It was great up until then."

EcoDiesel makes this truck a steal!!!

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "Looks great, fuel mileage, interior comfort & ride"

Cons: "NONE"

"I have this truck for 1 month with 2600 miles and it has lived up to the reviews and hype! The truck is very reliable with the radio and electronics. The diesel engine has returned excellent mpg ratings - 27-31 on the highway and around 22-24 in town. Keep it around 67 to 69 mph and you can achieve 30 mph, if you keep it around 74-75, then you are around 26-27 mph. Really awesome fuel mileage. The hands-free phone interface works very well and will allow you to call with short sentences like "Call John Smith Mobile". The heated/cooled seats works very efficiently. Interior noise is kept to minimum. Only items to add to this Laramie package in the future would be surround cameras and radar-controlled cruise control."

Best gas mileage and great towing

By on Thursday, January 12, 2017

Pros: "power, mpg, ride, interior features"

Cons: "Styling"

"I have owned my truck for 2 1/2 years. The gas milage will average 20mph city and hwy combined. On the interstate at 70mph my truck will average 24mpg. Which better than I expected from the 5.7 hemi. I pull a 4000lb boat a lot and the mileage is about 15mpg. While towing the boat I sometimes forget it back there because there very little difference in handling. Performance, this is the fastest most powerful truck or car I have ever owned. I try to avoid fast starts or aggressive driving but the power is there if needed. The truck is comfortable and has a lot of nice features. The only negative for me is the looks. I prefer the looks of the Tundra or F150 but all and all I would buy again."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Quad Cab near Honolulu. See local deals