2012 Ram 1500 Quad Cab

Based on 305 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Kick myself for not going Dodge years ago

By on Friday, October 5, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "No complaints here!!!!!!!!"

"Bought this truck six months ago and litteraly fell in love with. Smooth comfortable ride. Full of power. The Four wheel drive shifts into gear smoothly. Very safe and reliable especially when I transport precious cargo (my daughter) to and from work everyday. Was blown away from the extraordinary amount of room the truck has in it. Compared to chevy and ford, Ram takes the cake for comfort and power. This is a very well built truck, dodge did their homework when they designed it.Will gladly purchase another one when need be.Way to go DODGE!!!!!!"

Everything I wanted and more, no less.

By on Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pros: "Great value for the price, High quality parts,"

Cons: "Upgrades ie: radio not available even if wanted"

"I knew it was what I wanted when I pulled on the lot. All black, aluminum wheels, black grill. Power mirrors, locks, and windows. This truck looks bad and really is. Pure power with the 5.7 Hemi. I didn't want all of the GPS, backup camera or all of the fancy electronics. Of course that's why there is the express model. Gas mileage steady around town at 10.9-11.5 mpg. I always have my foot down so I really don't keep track. If you can't afford the gas then buy a hybrid something. I love my Ram Truck."

Strong performer!

By on Friday, December 13, 2013

Pros: "power, quality, great standard features list"

Cons: "none yet (knock on wood)"

"My vehicle is the 2014 1500 tradesman/express with the hemi 5.7 in monochromatic "true blue" color with 20" wheels and 4 wheel drive. This truck is def a looker and with the standard cab/bed configuration it just looks beefy with an aggressive stance on her large shoes. I just purchased this truck on Dec 8th so I'm well within the break-in period but here are my initial observations. 1. For the money you will not find a new truck with the performance this RAM gives (I mean c'mon 395hp out the box!). I saw 2010 tundra's and f-150's that cost more than this truck new. 2. RAM's quality has jumped through the roof in the past few years (I used to be a dodge hater big time). Don't believe me? Check out resale values and you'll see for yourself that this rig will be a keeper. 3. Averaging 15/16 in town and 20 on the highway but keep in mind she's still breaking in. 4. Interior is awesome IMO and has everything you could need. I would hate to look inside a Laramie packaged truck I would probably implode. Pleanty of storage nooks and crannies and bins everywhere and the uconnect is an added bonus. 5. Comfort is very good and not too stiff which is surprising with a short wheel base truck. Highway driving is nice and quiet, well - until you romp on the throaty Hemi and the other 4 cylinders roar to life. 6. still in the honeymoon phase, but so far so good!"

Great Truck and best value for the price

By on Monday, March 13, 2017

Pros: "great looks, great value, good quality, powerful"

Cons: "Radio, rear springs should be progressive."

"this truck is the best vehicle I ever owned. And I owned a few. I compared Chevy, Ford and RAM- Chevy- the 5.3L engine was the deal breaker- too weak - even compared to the Ford 5.0 (I would never consider a turbo v6 in a truck). the second issue with chevy is- they cost way too much without justifying the higher price- not from design and not for quality. the Ford- well- it feels like you sit in a box and drive on a piece of wood. some might like it rough- I dont. And if you go away from the deeply discounted v6 lawnmower engines, you will find yourself in the price range of a chevy. The RAM- great design, smooth ride and the most powerful engine of all three. I pull a 35 7500# camper and I sometimes forget it back there, because by normal accelerating from a stop- you dont even feel it back there. The gas mileage- absolute great- 70mph I average 23mpg. the functionality and the quality is great and RAM is the best value for the price. Chevy and Ford are not bad either- but similar equipped- 4x4 and V8- way more expensive. The 4x4 also comes with 4wd auto, which just engages, when needed- very helpful on camp grounds with lots of gravel. But there are 2 things I had to learn to live with: The radio is not quiet, when on low. I learned its that way. other than that- great- good sound, Bluetooth works great, clear and good sound on phone calls. the rear springs are too soft, when a trailer is hooked up- I have the tow package and I would at least wish- RAM would give the truck at least progressive springs in the rear, when equipped with the tow package, to keep it from squatting. Other than that- 100%. I would recommend this truck without hesitation."

2014 Ram 1500 Regular Cab V6 2WD

By on Thursday, March 3, 2016

Pros: "Great value, above average gas mileage, quiet ride"

Cons: "Seats need more support"

"I've had this truck for two years now and would recommend it as a alternative to the other popular trucks/brands on the road. First its a great value, several thousand $$ below the competition. The ride is terrific, smooth and quiet. Power delivery is above average for the V6 and fuel consumption is easily 27mpg. The U-Connect interface is simple, easy to use and understand. The instrument cluster and switches are well laid out and the big knobs for the environmental controls work great. There is plenty of storage space behind the seat, more than you would expect for a regular cab. The cargo bed has a remote locking tailgate. The only negative thing I can mention is the seat comfort. The lower cushion could use more support and the back cushion needs additional lumbar support. The only reason that I did not rate this truck a 10 is that there is always room for improvement, no matter how small or minor it may seem."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Quad Cab near Honolulu. See local deals