2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab

Based on 302 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Awesome Truck - 2014 Big Horn 5.7L - 8spd

By on Monday, April 11, 2016

Pros: "Everything."

Cons: "BIG vehicle, not for timid drivers."

"This thing has it all!! Comfortable interior, great looks, smooth ride & power to pull. I get 17-18MPG easily out of a 400HP 5.7L V8 with the 8spd auto! Love all the extras; heated seats, power rear window, sunroof, heated steering wheel! I recommend the Crew Cab, it has plenty of room for anyone. Quad cab is a little tight for adults, Mega cab seems almost a waste. I was leaning toward the Fords because they are techy, but the more i got to know the Navigation/touch-screen tech features in the Rams the more i liked it. I even have it setup to warn me if I'm speeding! Alpine system sounds awesome. Has every modern convenience you might want while keeping what makes a truck a TRUCK. We have a 15' F150 and a 13' Silverado at work that we use...this truck blows them both away."

My first Dodge Ram truck, it is great!

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pros: "Very decent gas mileage for a big truck,"

Cons: "AC seems to take longer to cool the cab."

"This truck is so responsive to the gas pedal that it feels and acts like a much lighter vehicle, could almost use the word "nimble" in traffic. Rides great cruising at 75 on interstate. Mine has all the bells and whistles that I probably would not have ordered, they just came with the Lonestar Edition. I really like the truck. I drove GMC trucks from 1990 to 2013, this Ram is much better than my last GMC (a 2006 model that had problems almost from day one). And it is obvious that a lot of thought and engineering went into so many of the convenience features, it is very "user friendly"."

I will not keep this truck

By on Tuesday, April 3, 2012

"It's going to the dealer for trans work with just 37k miles, gas mileage is the worst of any truck I've owned and it eats tires and brakes very quickly. I don't do much towing/hauling with this truck, but you'd think that's what this truck was used for all its life. The driveline is very clunky and I've already replaced tires once and had brake pads replaced and rotors resurfaced twice in under 30k. Interior is also wearing very quickly."

The Big Horn, I can't imagine what can be better

By on Sunday, May 24, 2015

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Nothing"

"First of all, I managed to swing $10K off the sticker price, not really knowing what I was getting with this truck. I just stopped by the lot to see how much they were, took a very short test drive, and knew virtually nothing about the truck. I've had it now 18 months, and couldn't be happier. Plenty of power with the 5.7 Hemi. The 8 speed transmission is super smooth, and I love how it downshifts when I tap on the brakes. I have the crew cab, which is awesome for a working contractor like me. They thought of everything. Every useable inch for storage, fold down shelves for tool boxes, recess in dash for a clip board, power folding and dimming side mirrors, powered rear window, 32 gallon tank, powered locking tailgate, super smooth transmission,...I could go on and on. It's a constant joy to drive. I doubt I would ever buy anything else, except maybe move up to the Laramie."

Nice truck for the $$$

By on Friday, April 3, 2015

Pros: "Ride, price, looks, gas mileage, power"

Cons: "1 semi blind spot to the right rear."

"I needed a truck for work and personal use. This fit perfectly. I average 20.5 MPG combined with a 50/50 hiway/city split. I'm really happy with my truck."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals