2011 Ram 1500 Crew Cab

Based on 302 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Great Truck and best value for the price

By on Monday, March 13, 2017

Pros: "great looks, great value, good quality, powerful"

Cons: "Radio, rear springs should be progressive."

"this truck is the best vehicle I ever owned. And I owned a few. I compared Chevy, Ford and RAM- Chevy- the 5.3L engine was the deal breaker- too weak - even compared to the Ford 5.0 (I would never consider a turbo v6 in a truck). the second issue with chevy is- they cost way too much without justifying the higher price- not from design and not for quality. the Ford- well- it feels like you sit in a box and drive on a piece of wood. some might like it rough- I dont. And if you go away from the deeply discounted v6 lawnmower engines, you will find yourself in the price range of a chevy. The RAM- great design, smooth ride and the most powerful engine of all three. I pull a 35 7500# camper and I sometimes forget it back there, because by normal accelerating from a stop- you dont even feel it back there. The gas mileage- absolute great- 70mph I average 23mpg. the functionality and the quality is great and RAM is the best value for the price. Chevy and Ford are not bad either- but similar equipped- 4x4 and V8- way more expensive. The 4x4 also comes with 4wd auto, which just engages, when needed- very helpful on camp grounds with lots of gravel. But there are 2 things I had to learn to live with: The radio is not quiet, when on low. I learned its that way. other than that- great- good sound, Bluetooth works great, clear and good sound on phone calls. the rear springs are too soft, when a trailer is hooked up- I have the tow package and I would at least wish- RAM would give the truck at least progressive springs in the rear, when equipped with the tow package, to keep it from squatting. Other than that- 100%. I would recommend this truck without hesitation."

i own it and love it

By on Monday, January 16, 2017

Pros: "great priced truck and very fun to drive"

Cons: "you can only mute the radio"

"I have had this truck for a month we do a lot of traveling and really enjoy this truck its great on gas better than what they list and its like driving a car. It has plenty of power and reacts quickly when you need it to"

EcoDiesel makes this truck a steal!!!

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "Looks great, fuel mileage, interior comfort & ride"

Cons: "NONE"

"I have this truck for 1 month with 2600 miles and it has lived up to the reviews and hype! The truck is very reliable with the radio and electronics. The diesel engine has returned excellent mpg ratings - 27-31 on the highway and around 22-24 in town. Keep it around 67 to 69 mph and you can achieve 30 mph, if you keep it around 74-75, then you are around 26-27 mph. Really awesome fuel mileage. The hands-free phone interface works very well and will allow you to call with short sentences like "Call John Smith Mobile". The heated/cooled seats works very efficiently. Interior noise is kept to minimum. Only items to add to this Laramie package in the future would be surround cameras and radar-controlled cruise control."

Great truck

By on Sunday, January 10, 2016

Pros: "Smooth ride, great performance for a V6, just fun"

Cons: "MPG not impressive"

"I have the Ram 1500 Quad Cab, 4x4, Black Express Package, 3.6L Pentastar, 8-speed torquefleet transmission. The only extras I put on the truck was the Black Express Package, CD player, and spray in bed liner. The performance of the truck is great, considering the truck is a V6, it has much more power. It drives like a V8 of just a few years ago. I'm not too impressed with the real world gas mileage. I get about 18 MPG city when the weather is sound. If it's really cold out, I'm getting about 15-16 MPG. But you can't complain about 23 MPG highway. It's an extremely smooth drive, so it's a comfortable truck for the family. I have only used the 4x4 on a few occasions, but I think the 4x4 is solid. What I've noticed is how the truck steering is automatically impacted, it feels a little rough when turning with 4x4 on. I have not towed with this truck yet. I ordered the 3.55 real axles, but when the truck came in, they came with 3.21 axels. Supposedly RAM stopped offering the 3.55 on the 1500 with the V6. I'm not sure if people were towing too much and it was causing too many problems or what. From what I've read you can comfortably tow a 4,000 lb load with the V6. I don't have any need to tow, so this is a great truck for an everyday kind of guy. Of course it's nice to be able to load up the 6'4" bed when I have something I want to move. I believe this truck should sell about $2,000 less than what dealers put it out for. I should have went with a Ram 2500 with the 6.4L V8, considering it's only a few thousand dollars more."

2011 outdoorsman 4wd quad cab hemi

By on Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Pros: "Quiet interior - no road noise -beautiful interior"

Cons: "Friends always want me to drive!"

"I bought this truck used in July 2014 - 2 months later and it's still a thrill to get into and drive. Love the power of the hemi. Tows like a dream and hauls my stuff without issue. Rides like a luxury auto. This truck is loaded which made me hesitant to buy it. Could only imagine the repair bills down the road, but I'll take my chances - it is so fun to drive! Didn't rate the reliably since I haven't had it long enough but it has a beautiful sound when it fires up and idles so smooth. The suspension is tight and it handles better than my car. Love,love,love my Ram! It is one sexy beast!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals