2013 Porsche Panamera

9.7

Based on 28 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.8/10
    9.9/10

The car is perfect.... almost. But some BIG issues

By on Monday, July 2, 2012

Pros: "Super performance, unimaginable mileage, comfort"

Cons: "The horrible tranmission"

"This car is fast, handles beautifully, looks gorgeous looks, and is unique (unlike so many cars available). The quality has been perfect, unlike a recently owned S class mercedes. It is comfortable, and gets amazingly good mileage. There is a huge issue with the car, however. I live in San francisco, and on the frequently encountered hills, the transmission is VERY jerky. It feels like an old car with a slipping clutch when starting out. I have made many trips to the dealer over this, and Porsche is very aware of the problem since they are generating frequent software updates for the computer that have helped the situation. But, at the end of the day, I am told this is an issue with "all of them" that just cannot be fixed. I have a friend with an Audi R8 that I understand shares a similar transmission, and that car has similar issues. This transmission is bleeding edge, and was not ready for prime time. For this price, I frankly expect perfect, and this car is not."

The most amazing 4 door ever - 2011 Panamera 4

By on Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Pros: "Lots of car for the money used, fun to drive"

Cons: "Cant find any yet"

"I never really take the time to submit reviews but this car is so worthy I had to offer my 2 cents. Also the consumer reviews were the main reason I even considered this car. I have driven/owned BMW, Audi, Mercedes etc and was 99% sure I was going to purchase an Audi A7...great looks, luxury and performance for a sedan. In my search, a couple dealers had used low mileage Panamera's in a similar price range and I really like the looks. One test drive and I was HOOKED! There is nothing on the road that drives like this car and a Porsche is in a class all it's own. Lots of room in the back for my kids seats, very comfortable front seats and overall a very roomy car. But on top of that, the performance is incredible for a sedan. Drives like it's on rails and I only opted for the 6 cyl model for better MPG, but it's all the power you really need. In regular drive mode it isn't too stiff, pulls nice when accelerating and great top end power...but when you hit the sport plus mode this turns into a whole new animal. That little V6 just lights up and can terrorize any back road while getting you there quick. On the inside, I really feel that the control buttons are well placed and back up cam + sensors is great. I have no rating on reliability because I haven't owned it long, but I did purchase an extended warranty, a bad tranny can cost $10k in this bad boy. In a nutshell, if you need a 4 door car but want something special...this is the car to have."

Wow, what a car

By on Monday, November 21, 2011

I want this car

Pros: "drives killer, interior is TOPnotch, comfy drive"

Cons: "no backup camera standard, small rearview mirrors"

"Test drove this car and it is so exciting to drive. Flawless interior which is also ergonomically correct with all buttons located logically, super comfortable drive and seats. Saving up now to purchase this car. Like my broth's 911 only bigger. Drives like a slot car it's that fun to drive."

this is what grown ups drive

By on Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Its not cheap"

brand new baby

"This is hands down no hesitation the BEST vehicle that I have been fortunate enough to be able to afford. I have had a 3,5,6 coupe, and 7 series BMW as well as two E classes (the first being the 96 iconic 4 headlight model that would be second to this in coolness). The quality, lack of quirk and sheer disclipline of what this thing does leaves you looking for a reason to go to the corner store....in the next town! I am a self admitted car freak for as long as I can remember..have been to performance driveing school, love big cars cause i have a large frame so this is made for me.. I have a hatchback, sportscar and station wagon all in one vehicle. I was concerned about V6 power cause I was trading a sweet 2011 5 series but this thing embarrasses that. Better transmission, Better susupension, Better power, Better interior, SUPERIOR styling welcome to the new world!"

brand new baby

Excellent Car! Really Impressed!

By on Saturday, June 9, 2012

Pros: "Exhaust cutout sound is awesome. Fun to drive!"

Cons: "Entry cost is high, but what a machine! Fantastic"

"I purchased my 2013 Porsche Panamera GTS two months ago. I am absolutely Impressed! I have owned many nice automobiles including Porsches, Mercedes, BMW's, Audi's, I am really enjoying the interior space, the comfort, the performance, the features, and the looks. This car looks better in person. Pictures do not do it justice. I will definitely recommend this vehicle to all of my automotive enthusiast friends. Two thumbs way up!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche Panamera near Honolulu. See local deals