2012 Porsche Panamera

9.7

Based on 28 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.8/10
    9.9/10

this is what grown ups drive

By on Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Its not cheap"

brand new baby

"This is hands down no hesitation the BEST vehicle that I have been fortunate enough to be able to afford. I have had a 3,5,6 coupe, and 7 series BMW as well as two E classes (the first being the 96 iconic 4 headlight model that would be second to this in coolness). The quality, lack of quirk and sheer disclipline of what this thing does leaves you looking for a reason to go to the corner store....in the next town! I am a self admitted car freak for as long as I can remember..have been to performance driveing school, love big cars cause i have a large frame so this is made for me.. I have a hatchback, sportscar and station wagon all in one vehicle. I was concerned about V6 power cause I was trading a sweet 2011 5 series but this thing embarrasses that. Better transmission, Better susupension, Better power, Better interior, SUPERIOR styling welcome to the new world!"

brand new baby

Excellent Car! Really Impressed!

By on Saturday, June 9, 2012

Pros: "Exhaust cutout sound is awesome. Fun to drive!"

Cons: "Entry cost is high, but what a machine! Fantastic"

"I purchased my 2013 Porsche Panamera GTS two months ago. I am absolutely Impressed! I have owned many nice automobiles including Porsches, Mercedes, BMW's, Audi's, I am really enjoying the interior space, the comfort, the performance, the features, and the looks. This car looks better in person. Pictures do not do it justice. I will definitely recommend this vehicle to all of my automotive enthusiast friends. Two thumbs way up!"

The V6 is great!!!

By on Monday, May 30, 2011

Pros: "Superb luxury, sportiness, handling. Unsolicited compliments every day. Hwy mileage over 31."

Cons: "Rear and side visibility. Wide stance. Cupholders."

"A first rate, four door sports/luxury sedan that can be driven daily. The hatchback design provides ample storage for trips. Impressive interior. Comfortable for four people. Have read mixed reviews about exterior styling, but we love it. Its been a head turner. Tested the V8, but the V6 has more than enough oomph and handles beautifully. Used the money saved to get several (pricey) options we wanted. Recommend the optional back up camera as visibility to the rear is not ideal. That should really be standard on this car. Great highway mileage is another plus."

A head turner...

By on Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pros: "Classy!"

Cons: "Small, triangular mirrors."

"After owning several high end cars, I ventured out to a Porsche only because in 2010 the 4-door sedan was introduced on the market. After a little research and visits to several dealerships, I decided I would own one. What a great choice! The Panamera is the "cream of the crop" and I am sunk with the overall details of this spectacular car. I wish the whole populace could encounter the beauty of "this beast.""

Next Step In Evolution

By on Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"I traded in an '07 911 and '04 Cayenne and am now driving one unbelieable car, the Panamera 4S. The car is as fast as my 911 and with AWD i can drive in limited amounts of snow with confidence. The car handles unbelievable great and the interior has all the features anyone could want. The hardest decisions were which options made the most sense for my specific needs. It truly is an evolutonary step forward."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche Panamera near Honolulu. See local deals