2012 Porsche Panamera

9.7

Based on 27 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.8/10
    9.9/10

this is what grown ups drive

By on Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Its not cheap"

brand new baby

"This is hands down no hesitation the BEST vehicle that I have been fortunate enough to be able to afford. I have had a 3,5,6 coupe, and 7 series BMW as well as two E classes (the first being the 96 iconic 4 headlight model that would be second to this in coolness). The quality, lack of quirk and sheer disclipline of what this thing does leaves you looking for a reason to go to the corner store....in the next town! I am a self admitted car freak for as long as I can remember..have been to performance driveing school, love big cars cause i have a large frame so this is made for me.. I have a hatchback, sportscar and station wagon all in one vehicle. I was concerned about V6 power cause I was trading a sweet 2011 5 series but this thing embarrasses that. Better transmission, Better susupension, Better power, Better interior, SUPERIOR styling welcome to the new world!"

brand new baby

A head turner...

By on Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pros: "Classy!"

Cons: "Small, triangular mirrors."

"After owning several high end cars, I ventured out to a Porsche only because in 2010 the 4-door sedan was introduced on the market. After a little research and visits to several dealerships, I decided I would own one. What a great choice! The Panamera is the "cream of the crop" and I am sunk with the overall details of this spectacular car. I wish the whole populace could encounter the beauty of "this beast.""

The V6 is great!!!

By on Monday, May 30, 2011

Pros: "Superb luxury, sportiness, handling. Unsolicited compliments every day. Hwy mileage over 31."

Cons: "Rear and side visibility. Wide stance. Cupholders."

"A first rate, four door sports/luxury sedan that can be driven daily. The hatchback design provides ample storage for trips. Impressive interior. Comfortable for four people. Have read mixed reviews about exterior styling, but we love it. Its been a head turner. Tested the V8, but the V6 has more than enough oomph and handles beautifully. Used the money saved to get several (pricey) options we wanted. Recommend the optional back up camera as visibility to the rear is not ideal. That should really be standard on this car. Great highway mileage is another plus."

Wow, what a car

By on Monday, November 21, 2011

I want this car

Pros: "drives killer, interior is TOPnotch, comfy drive"

Cons: "no backup camera standard, small rearview mirrors"

"Test drove this car and it is so exciting to drive. Flawless interior which is also ergonomically correct with all buttons located logically, super comfortable drive and seats. Saving up now to purchase this car. Like my broth's 911 only bigger. Drives like a slot car it's that fun to drive."

Absolutely FANTASTIC car and I've owed many

By on Monday, December 12, 2011

Pros: "great styling..great handling...great interior..."

Cons: "rear view mirror is not self dimming as standard."

"Love this car. A blast to drive. Looks great. Comfortable interior. Great quality. I get more looks and comments on this car than my Ferrari.....really!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche Panamera near Honolulu. See local deals