2012 Porsche Panamera

9.7

Based on 27 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.8/10
    9.9/10
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

The most amazing 4 door ever - 2011 Panamera 4

By on Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Pros: "Lots of car for the money used, fun to drive"

Cons: "Cant find any yet"

"I never really take the time to submit reviews but this car is so worthy I had to offer my 2 cents. Also the consumer reviews were the main reason I even considered this car. I have driven/owned BMW, Audi, Mercedes etc and was 99% sure I was going to purchase an Audi A7...great looks, luxury and performance for a sedan. In my search, a couple dealers had used low mileage Panamera's in a similar price range and I really like the looks. One test drive and I was HOOKED! There is nothing on the road that drives like this car and a Porsche is in a class all it's own. Lots of room in the back for my kids seats, very comfortable front seats and overall a very roomy car. But on top of that, the performance is incredible for a sedan. Drives like it's on rails and I only opted for the 6 cyl model for better MPG, but it's all the power you really need. In regular drive mode it isn't too stiff, pulls nice when accelerating and great top end power...but when you hit the sport plus mode this turns into a whole new animal. That little V6 just lights up and can terrorize any back road while getting you there quick. On the inside, I really feel that the control buttons are well placed and back up cam + sensors is great. I have no rating on reliability because I haven't owned it long, but I did purchase an extended warranty, a bad tranny can cost $10k in this bad boy. In a nutshell, if you need a 4 door car but want something special...this is the car to have."

Excellent Car! Really Impressed!

By on Saturday, June 9, 2012

Pros: "Exhaust cutout sound is awesome. Fun to drive!"

Cons: "Entry cost is high, but what a machine! Fantastic"

"I purchased my 2013 Porsche Panamera GTS two months ago. I am absolutely Impressed! I have owned many nice automobiles including Porsches, Mercedes, BMW's, Audi's, I am really enjoying the interior space, the comfort, the performance, the features, and the looks. This car looks better in person. Pictures do not do it justice. I will definitely recommend this vehicle to all of my automotive enthusiast friends. Two thumbs way up!"

Next Step In Evolution

By on Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"I traded in an '07 911 and '04 Cayenne and am now driving one unbelieable car, the Panamera 4S. The car is as fast as my 911 and with AWD i can drive in limited amounts of snow with confidence. The car handles unbelievable great and the interior has all the features anyone could want. The hardest decisions were which options made the most sense for my specific needs. It truly is an evolutonary step forward."

The car is perfect.... almost. But some BIG issues

By on Monday, July 2, 2012

Pros: "Super performance, unimaginable mileage, comfort"

Cons: "The horrible tranmission"

"This car is fast, handles beautifully, looks gorgeous looks, and is unique (unlike so many cars available). The quality has been perfect, unlike a recently owned S class mercedes. It is comfortable, and gets amazingly good mileage. There is a huge issue with the car, however. I live in San francisco, and on the frequently encountered hills, the transmission is VERY jerky. It feels like an old car with a slipping clutch when starting out. I have made many trips to the dealer over this, and Porsche is very aware of the problem since they are generating frequent software updates for the computer that have helped the situation. But, at the end of the day, I am told this is an issue with "all of them" that just cannot be fixed. I have a friend with an Audi R8 that I understand shares a similar transmission, and that car has similar issues. This transmission is bleeding edge, and was not ready for prime time. For this price, I frankly expect perfect, and this car is not."

I've owned several Porsche's.

By on Friday, August 15, 2014

Pros: "Man can trust in this machine."

Cons: "Always wanting more."

Ready for the day.

"The 2013 Porsche Panamera GTS: I've owned several Porsche's through out the years and this one is by far the one to own. Don't misunderstand me, I've loved owning several styles of Porsche's for over 25+ years. I know how to drive sensibly and safe, but also enjoy driving hard and fast when the back road opportunities arise. This GTS offers peace and tranquility on the open road, my wife and son are known to nap on longer trips. However, when ready push the sport plus button, the car growls, the suspension tightens, lowers by 27mm, the transmission selects the appropriate gear and good by Dr. Jeckyl and hello Mr. Hyde! I've had back road run ins with smaller sportier cars with bigger engines and more horse power while out enjoying the s's. I know several times the other driver has wondered " how did that guy just do what I saw?" as I've disappeared into the corners. After the adrenaline fun time's over, select your comfort setting, the exhaust quiets, the suspension softens, the transmission relaxes and gracefully slithers the car down the road. And by the way, the three friends in the car with me want to do it all over again."

Ready for the day.

Wow, what a car

By on Monday, November 21, 2011

I want this car

Pros: "drives killer, interior is TOPnotch, comfy drive"

Cons: "no backup camera standard, small rearview mirrors"

"Test drove this car and it is so exciting to drive. Flawless interior which is also ergonomically correct with all buttons located logically, super comfortable drive and seats. Saving up now to purchase this car. Like my broth's 911 only bigger. Drives like a slot car it's that fun to drive."

this is what grown ups drive

By on Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Its not cheap"

brand new baby

"This is hands down no hesitation the BEST vehicle that I have been fortunate enough to be able to afford. I have had a 3,5,6 coupe, and 7 series BMW as well as two E classes (the first being the 96 iconic 4 headlight model that would be second to this in coolness). The quality, lack of quirk and sheer disclipline of what this thing does leaves you looking for a reason to go to the corner store....in the next town! I am a self admitted car freak for as long as I can remember..have been to performance driveing school, love big cars cause i have a large frame so this is made for me.. I have a hatchback, sportscar and station wagon all in one vehicle. I was concerned about V6 power cause I was trading a sweet 2011 5 series but this thing embarrasses that. Better transmission, Better susupension, Better power, Better interior, SUPERIOR styling welcome to the new world!"

brand new baby

The V6 is great!!!

By on Monday, May 30, 2011

Pros: "Superb luxury, sportiness, handling. Unsolicited compliments every day. Hwy mileage over 31."

Cons: "Rear and side visibility. Wide stance. Cupholders."

"A first rate, four door sports/luxury sedan that can be driven daily. The hatchback design provides ample storage for trips. Impressive interior. Comfortable for four people. Have read mixed reviews about exterior styling, but we love it. Its been a head turner. Tested the V8, but the V6 has more than enough oomph and handles beautifully. Used the money saved to get several (pricey) options we wanted. Recommend the optional back up camera as visibility to the rear is not ideal. That should really be standard on this car. Great highway mileage is another plus."

A head turner...

By on Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pros: "Classy!"

Cons: "Small, triangular mirrors."

"After owning several high end cars, I ventured out to a Porsche only because in 2010 the 4-door sedan was introduced on the market. After a little research and visits to several dealerships, I decided I would own one. What a great choice! The Panamera is the "cream of the crop" and I am sunk with the overall details of this spectacular car. I wish the whole populace could encounter the beauty of "this beast.""

Absolutely FANTASTIC car and I've owed many

By on Monday, December 12, 2011

Pros: "great styling..great handling...great interior..."

Cons: "rear view mirror is not self dimming as standard."

"Love this car. A blast to drive. Looks great. Comfortable interior. Great quality. I get more looks and comments on this car than my Ferrari.....really!"

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche Panamera near Honolulu. See local deals