2011 Porsche Panamera

9.7

Based on 28 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.8/10
    9.9/10

Sports car fun Sedan

By on Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Pros: "seating, technology, road manners, curb appeal,sp"

Cons: "stands out"

"I am a huge Porsche fan and this one is a swell. Drive it every chance we get. Have owned 5 911s, 5 Cayenne S - turbo. I felt I had to give the Panamera a try as well. So far I am loving it 2 years later. I got it when it was slightly used from an independent shop - A great idea. Highly optioned. I suggest pay a bit more and get a loaded one. Mine has 20K in options only. love the GT silver color. Its great bc kids and dog can sit in the back. Wife loves it. I love how it handles the road. Be careful all P cars are addictive. So far have done nothing out of the ordinary. Simple oil changes, tire change and spark plugs. It goes fast, amazed how it handles, snow, rain and if you wanted even a race track! Go buy one for yourself or for the family. Can be had for 42K now. Wow - what a car."

The most amazing 4 door ever - 2011 Panamera 4

By on Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Pros: "Lots of car for the money used, fun to drive"

Cons: "Cant find any yet"

"I never really take the time to submit reviews but this car is so worthy I had to offer my 2 cents. Also the consumer reviews were the main reason I even considered this car. I have driven/owned BMW, Audi, Mercedes etc and was 99% sure I was going to purchase an Audi A7...great looks, luxury and performance for a sedan. In my search, a couple dealers had used low mileage Panamera's in a similar price range and I really like the looks. One test drive and I was HOOKED! There is nothing on the road that drives like this car and a Porsche is in a class all it's own. Lots of room in the back for my kids seats, very comfortable front seats and overall a very roomy car. But on top of that, the performance is incredible for a sedan. Drives like it's on rails and I only opted for the 6 cyl model for better MPG, but it's all the power you really need. In regular drive mode it isn't too stiff, pulls nice when accelerating and great top end power...but when you hit the sport plus mode this turns into a whole new animal. That little V6 just lights up and can terrorize any back road while getting you there quick. On the inside, I really feel that the control buttons are well placed and back up cam + sensors is great. I have no rating on reliability because I haven't owned it long, but I did purchase an extended warranty, a bad tranny can cost $10k in this bad boy. In a nutshell, if you need a 4 door car but want something special...this is the car to have."

I've owned several Porsche's.

By on Friday, August 15, 2014

Pros: "Man can trust in this machine."

Cons: "Always wanting more."

Ready for the day.

"The 2013 Porsche Panamera GTS: I've owned several Porsche's through out the years and this one is by far the one to own. Don't misunderstand me, I've loved owning several styles of Porsche's for over 25+ years. I know how to drive sensibly and safe, but also enjoy driving hard and fast when the back road opportunities arise. This GTS offers peace and tranquility on the open road, my wife and son are known to nap on longer trips. However, when ready push the sport plus button, the car growls, the suspension tightens, lowers by 27mm, the transmission selects the appropriate gear and good by Dr. Jeckyl and hello Mr. Hyde! I've had back road run ins with smaller sportier cars with bigger engines and more horse power while out enjoying the s's. I know several times the other driver has wondered " how did that guy just do what I saw?" as I've disappeared into the corners. After the adrenaline fun time's over, select your comfort setting, the exhaust quiets, the suspension softens, the transmission relaxes and gracefully slithers the car down the road. And by the way, the three friends in the car with me want to do it all over again."

Ready for the day.

The car is perfect.... almost. But some BIG issues

By on Monday, July 2, 2012

Pros: "Super performance, unimaginable mileage, comfort"

Cons: "The horrible tranmission"

"This car is fast, handles beautifully, looks gorgeous looks, and is unique (unlike so many cars available). The quality has been perfect, unlike a recently owned S class mercedes. It is comfortable, and gets amazingly good mileage. There is a huge issue with the car, however. I live in San francisco, and on the frequently encountered hills, the transmission is VERY jerky. It feels like an old car with a slipping clutch when starting out. I have made many trips to the dealer over this, and Porsche is very aware of the problem since they are generating frequent software updates for the computer that have helped the situation. But, at the end of the day, I am told this is an issue with "all of them" that just cannot be fixed. I have a friend with an Audi R8 that I understand shares a similar transmission, and that car has similar issues. This transmission is bleeding edge, and was not ready for prime time. For this price, I frankly expect perfect, and this car is not."

Excellent Car! Really Impressed!

By on Saturday, June 9, 2012

Pros: "Exhaust cutout sound is awesome. Fun to drive!"

Cons: "Entry cost is high, but what a machine! Fantastic"

"I purchased my 2013 Porsche Panamera GTS two months ago. I am absolutely Impressed! I have owned many nice automobiles including Porsches, Mercedes, BMW's, Audi's, I am really enjoying the interior space, the comfort, the performance, the features, and the looks. This car looks better in person. Pictures do not do it justice. I will definitely recommend this vehicle to all of my automotive enthusiast friends. Two thumbs way up!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche Panamera near Honolulu. See local deals