2011 Porsche Cayenne

Based on 79 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Porsche badge and breed

By on Friday, March 27, 2009

"Recently took my 08 Cayenne in for routine service. The dealer was nice enough to give me a Caymen S to drive for the day and I quickly found out the hertiage of my SUV. The steering, brakes, and handling all have direct links to other Porsche products. I live in a very fun part of the country and my Cayenne's power delivery and performance surprise me daily. Even with 18 inch rims with Michelin HP tour tires it asks to be driven harder and faster. So if you want performance I would definitely buy this vehicle. Yes if you want off the line acceleration spend the money on the S model but if you do not mind pushing the 3.6 V-6 you will get plenty of power when requested. The interior space is large enough for four adults and a car seat with a fully loaded luggage compartment. No issues there! On a down note I have had radio issues from the start but Porsche is replacing this so we will see what happens. Warranty issues seem not to be a problem and Porsche North America has been quick to answer my questions and correct any issues that have arose. Overall Porsche is a company I would recommend and the Cayenne is just what you think. A SUV built in Germany and made to be driven!"

Terrific, but not functional enough for the money

By on Saturday, August 4, 2007

"Beautiful car, performs well with quality materials however it feels small -- scarcely more room than a regular sedan and not really that much higher up off of the road not to mention the options are ridiculously priced. There are more functional options out there that are more economical. You buy this car for performance and prestige not functionality."

SUV that thinks it's a sports car

By on Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Pros: "FUN!"

Cons: "None."

"2014 Turbo S. Bought used with under 2K miles; now at a little over 10K. Black/black/carbon fiber. Summer tires: 21" PZeroes. Winter tires: 19" Blizzaks. Previous ride was MB GL550. That was bigger, slower but had smoother ride. Positives: Insane power/accel/speed. Crisp handling. FUN drive. Capable off road (locking differentials). Roomy (I'm 6'4"). Never having to wonder "Who's faster?" LOL. Decent mileage (20 MPG highway). Negatives: Poor rear visibility (lane change assist is nice though), glare off metal dash accents can be a pain. Some electronics are quirky (e.g. seat memory, music hard drive, garage door opener). Limited interior storage (doors, armrests)."

excellent car, zero maintenance problems

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

"solid, trustworthy, never had a minute's trouble with it. will definitely buy another one down the road."

Glad I bought one.

By on Monday, December 31, 2007

"I've had the vehicle for about 2 months and I'm happy with my decision to purchase a Cayenne S. It runs like a "tight spring" with an incredible amount of power at your disposal. The vehicle is like a 911 with four doors. I love it!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche Cayenne near Honolulu. See local deals