2011 Porsche Cayenne

Based on 79 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

I love my Cayenne S

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "Peformance, comfort and gorgeous"

Cons: "Gas prices"

"It drives and feels like a Porsche. The performance, speed and control are amazing. It is a beautiful SUV that drives like a sports car."

Totally Cool

By on Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"My Cayenne S is the coolest vehicle that I've owned. Have had an Infiniti Q45 and Caddy SRX V-8 and both were solid, head turners and comparatively fast. The Cayenne is way better than either. BMWs are everywhere, but my Porsche stands out at the traffic light or parking lot. My brother in law has a BMW x5, and he is remorseful when he rides in or drives the Cayenne. The gas mileage is not nearly as bad as I had steeled myself to expect. Mixed city & interstate driving and I get anywhere from 18 to 19.5 mph. I would buy the Cayenne again in a heartbeat."

A True Sports Utility Sports Car

By on Thursday, December 27, 2007

"Love the looks, handling, acceleration. Very hard ride....disappointed w/options for the price. I'm 5'10 and fit very comfortably in the cockpit and 2 adults fit well in the back seat. It was said best u buy this car for performance and prestige."

Porsche badge and breed

By on Friday, March 27, 2009

"Recently took my 08 Cayenne in for routine service. The dealer was nice enough to give me a Caymen S to drive for the day and I quickly found out the hertiage of my SUV. The steering, brakes, and handling all have direct links to other Porsche products. I live in a very fun part of the country and my Cayenne's power delivery and performance surprise me daily. Even with 18 inch rims with Michelin HP tour tires it asks to be driven harder and faster. So if you want performance I would definitely buy this vehicle. Yes if you want off the line acceleration spend the money on the S model but if you do not mind pushing the 3.6 V-6 you will get plenty of power when requested. The interior space is large enough for four adults and a car seat with a fully loaded luggage compartment. No issues there! On a down note I have had radio issues from the start but Porsche is replacing this so we will see what happens. Warranty issues seem not to be a problem and Porsche North America has been quick to answer my questions and correct any issues that have arose. Overall Porsche is a company I would recommend and the Cayenne is just what you think. A SUV built in Germany and made to be driven!"

Terrific, but not functional enough for the money

By on Saturday, August 4, 2007

"Beautiful car, performs well with quality materials however it feels small -- scarcely more room than a regular sedan and not really that much higher up off of the road not to mention the options are ridiculously priced. There are more functional options out there that are more economical. You buy this car for performance and prestige not functionality."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche Cayenne near Honolulu. See local deals