2010 Porsche Cayenne

Based on 163 Ratings for the 2003 - 2010 models.

Not one problem in 4 Years

By on Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable, excellent in bad weather"

Cons: "None to speak of"

"I have owned this vehicle since new and not one problem in 67,000 miles! The performance is excellent and fuel economy on the highway is a very respectable 20 MPG. The only change I have made is to run Pirelli Scorpions instead of the OEM Contis. I use them year-round and they work well in the rain as well as dry. It gets up my driveway even with 1 foot of snow. The interior has worn well. A little leather treatment on the seats is all it really needs to keep looking fresh. Cargo area is good given the overall dimensions. Overall, this is an excellent vehicle - sporty, comfortable to drive very long distances (I drive 2000 miles over Thanksgiving weekend every year) and extremely reliable."

Hap[py I didn't buy that Mercedes

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pros: "responsive, classy, attention to detail"

Cons: "chugs premium gas, at $!00 per fillup. But yo"

"When I sold my ML430 I wanted to buy a ML500. My friend got me to try the Cayenne S first. Absolutely no comparison. When it comes to response, fit, finish the Porsche stands alone."

Moonshiners choice

By on Thursday, August 27, 2009

"I put on the last 15k of the 65k miles driven. I bought it last year just as the 4yr warranty lapsed. I feel like I can still sell it for what I bought it for. For another 10K I could have bought a new FX50 or Jeep GC SRT8 and still not get the same performance, accolades, or long term value. Only repair was replacing pencil coils for $30/cylinder which is par any vehicle. Traction control is outstanding and very appreciated in a winter city (this winter will have studded tires). Even my mom loves driving it because it's mellow and easy to drive. I say it's the moonshiners choice because it can outrun the revenuers, take rough shortcuts and while hauling some product; it is the very best all-rounder."

Life's too short to be driving uninspiring Hondas

By on Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Pros: "Beautiful, fun, sexy, did I say also FAST?"

Cons: "Repair cost, gas mileage"

2006 Cayenne Turbo - Titanium Package

"I first owned a 2005 Porsche Cayenne S and was simply amazed at the performance and features-to-value ratio this high-performance SUV possessed. My 3-year experience was so enjoyable... I took it up another notch, with the 2006 Cayenne Turbo. The 2006 Cayenne Turbo is like Crack Cocaine - one drive and you're hopelessly hooked. I'm now smug as a bug-in-a-rug...owning the quickest brick on the planet. By the way - I drive for smiles-per-mile....not dollars-per-mile. The Porsche Cayenne Turbo is a World-beating SUV, that will confound any who dares to challenge it."

2006 Cayenne Turbo - Titanium Package

2004 Cayenne Strong built and very reliable.

By on Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pros: "Very reliable, Very good built quality."

Cons: "A bit slow from starting point."

"Have had my 2004 Porsche Cayenne for five years. I bought it used. I had no problems with this car, It drives like a new car. The handeling is great, acceleration is not so good, but sure has power."

Great All'Rounder

By on Thursday, August 19, 2010

"This applies to a 2006 Cayenne S Titanium Edition. Purchased as a 2 year old CPO from Porsche dealer. Great set of goodies with the Titanium package (xenon headlights, white faced gauges, two tone interior, lighting, side skirts, exhaust tips, etc.) Driving is like a tall sports car, great. Enough room to stow and transport most items, just don't use it like a second home. 18 months of ownership, so far very reliable. Great in snow, make sure you don"t have summer tires on the car though; all seasons will do. Niggles: engine temperature creeps up when sitting in traffic, but is a known flaw (plastic internal coolant pipes) that should be replaced by dealer while under warranty. Transmission should be better; no problems, but there is lag waiting for upshift or downshift, it seems confused. Have to let the car warm up a bit before it will shift out of first gear when first starting out."

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"2004 S model w/ 32,000 miles. Average 12 mpg/20 mpg road. Bought the 19" tires to start, then for winter I got 18" wheels so I could get the Pirelli Scorpion. Love the performance, quality, hate to put down the back seats. Gladly buy another one. Positive suggestions- auto headlights, easier back seat lowering, go on a diet/solid feeling but could loss some weight to improve performance."

This is my favorite vehicle

By on Thursday, July 12, 2007

"Having owned only foreign cars, the Porsche Cayenne is my favorite! Grew up with MGBs, MGBGTs, Jags, 2 944s and a 911 with a whaletail! Eventually moved to Mercedes for 18 years. Last year test drove and bought my 2006 Porsche Cayenne. It is black with dark gray interior and it is a 'head stopper.' More people have commented on this car than any other I have owned. I have not had one problem with it. The engineering, finishes are all superb. It is a joy to drive and corners so well you forget you are in an SUV. Just go test drive one and fall in love!"

Cayenne Turbo

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "FAST, fun and the top of the hill"

Cons: "Expensive maintenance and acquisition cost"

"This is one awesome vehicle and an absolute joy to drive! With the 20" turbo wheels and al the options available there is almost nothing that can touch this vehicle in all areas including driving, performance, quality, ride and appearance. As a long time Porsche owner I am used to the higher than average costs for maintenance. The Cayenne is no different and would shell shock those who are not used to these costs. Outside of that there is little to fault with the CTT. I absolute love driving it and compare that to driving a 911 Turbo, X5, Mercedes E63 AMG as current rides. It is a personal favorite of mine. Overall the car is excellent and I would highly recommend it to those looking for a super car in and SUV!"

Finest vehicle I have ever owned!

By on Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pros: "Much more vehicle for the money than others."

Cons: "Service costs are high, but with longer intervals."

"Never really paid attention to the Cayenne until I was talked into driving one right after driving an Escalade. Unbelievable! Handles like a sports car, goes ANYWHERE in the snow with locking differentials, gets good gas mileage for how fast and sporty it is. Bought it as a CPO with full warranty at the same price as much lesser SUV's. It's a blast."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche Cayenne near Honolulu. See local deals