2004 Porsche Cayenne

Based on 163 Ratings for the 2003 - 2010 models.

Hap[py I didn't buy that Mercedes

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pros: "responsive, classy, attention to detail"

Cons: "chugs premium gas, at $!00 per fillup. But yo"

"When I sold my ML430 I wanted to buy a ML500. My friend got me to try the Cayenne S first. Absolutely no comparison. When it comes to response, fit, finish the Porsche stands alone."

2004 Cayenne Strong built and very reliable.

By on Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pros: "Very reliable, Very good built quality."

Cons: "A bit slow from starting point."

"Have had my 2004 Porsche Cayenne for five years. I bought it used. I had no problems with this car, It drives like a new car. The handeling is great, acceleration is not so good, but sure has power."

Great All'Rounder

By on Thursday, August 19, 2010

"This applies to a 2006 Cayenne S Titanium Edition. Purchased as a 2 year old CPO from Porsche dealer. Great set of goodies with the Titanium package (xenon headlights, white faced gauges, two tone interior, lighting, side skirts, exhaust tips, etc.) Driving is like a tall sports car, great. Enough room to stow and transport most items, just don't use it like a second home. 18 months of ownership, so far very reliable. Great in snow, make sure you don"t have summer tires on the car though; all seasons will do. Niggles: engine temperature creeps up when sitting in traffic, but is a known flaw (plastic internal coolant pipes) that should be replaced by dealer while under warranty. Transmission should be better; no problems, but there is lag waiting for upshift or downshift, it seems confused. Have to let the car warm up a bit before it will shift out of first gear when first starting out."

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"2004 S model w/ 32,000 miles. Average 12 mpg/20 mpg road. Bought the 19" tires to start, then for winter I got 18" wheels so I could get the Pirelli Scorpion. Love the performance, quality, hate to put down the back seats. Gladly buy another one. Positive suggestions- auto headlights, easier back seat lowering, go on a diet/solid feeling but could loss some weight to improve performance."

This is my favorite vehicle

By on Thursday, July 12, 2007

"Having owned only foreign cars, the Porsche Cayenne is my favorite! Grew up with MGBs, MGBGTs, Jags, 2 944s and a 911 with a whaletail! Eventually moved to Mercedes for 18 years. Last year test drove and bought my 2006 Porsche Cayenne. It is black with dark gray interior and it is a 'head stopper.' More people have commented on this car than any other I have owned. I have not had one problem with it. The engineering, finishes are all superb. It is a joy to drive and corners so well you forget you are in an SUV. Just go test drive one and fall in love!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche Cayenne near Honolulu. See local deals