10/7.9

9.7

Based on 22 Ratings for the 2013 - 2018 models.

9.9/10
    9.8/10
    10.0/10
    9.7/10

constantly being complimented

By on Thursday, September 29, 2016

Pros: "looks and driving experience"

Cons: "hard to get in and out of as I age"

"I have owned numerous luxury, sports and performance cars but none that draw the attention of this car. when out driving it is always complimented. Taking it on Wisconsin's rural roads is exhilarating. You don't have to go top end to have a ball driving this car. Taking corners and accelerating from them is fabulous. Make sure you have everything set before heading out as you will soon be in total attention mode. The car needs you to keep it on track."

Excellent fun to drive car

By on Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "No place to hang or store a hat. Pricey"

"Traded in a 2006 Boxster for 2013. Car is a completely different animal. Much faster, tighter and more fun to drive. It is very comfortable. I drove the car from New York to Florida and had no road fatigue or back discomfort. Living in Florida, the top is hardly ever up, but when those quick rains come, 9 seconds to put the top down on the fly is nice. The car is a real head turner. Only 3 negatives. The 2006 had a solid plexiglass windscreen which filtered out noise so well that you could talk on a bluetooth going 80 mph without the other person hearing wind noise. The 2013 boxster has a mesh windscreen which is extremely noisy and cold at night. 2nd negative is the slide to move the seat forward had the hook facing upward so you could hang a hat on it. The 2013 has the hook going down so there is no place to put a hat. 3rd negative. They removed the storage cabinet behind the driver. I would highly recommend the car. In my opinion the straight boxster is plenty fast so the "S" for $10k extra is not needed. If you get the car enjoy it. It is an everyday driver for me. I have a six speed and the clutch is light and the throw is short and tight. You will love this car."

The best

By on Monday, October 15, 2012

Pros: "Trilled by the entire package"

"I traded a 2010 Boxster for a 2013 Boxster base. THe new car is superior in every way. The ride has improved immensely and the body structure is unbelievably solid. I live on North Michigan Ave in Chicago and drive in a lot of heavy traffic and the stop start function is incredible. The other feature of the PDK which is incredible is that it coasts on the highway when you back off your speed. the engine reves go to 1200 rpm and when you accelerate the car engine react instantaneously. The sport position on the transmission quicken acceleration response. Every little detail has been improved, e.i quality of the turning lever, the cup holders, interior design and quality. and last but not least the handling has been measurably improved. the car is a sublime driving experience!"

This is the best sports car.

By on Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Pros: "Extremely fun to drive and forgiving"

Cons: "Could use 50 more horsepower."

"A mid engine Boxster with GTS horsepower, 911 wheels and brakes and you have the best handling, most fun car ever. I've driven a lot of cars in the years but this one is the most precise and forgiving to drive. Everything is in perfect balance with the low center of gravity."

Elegant and classy

By on Friday, December 25, 2015

Pros: "fun, classy, solid"

Cons: "the older you get the harder it is to get out of.."

"One day I will trade this car in BUT only for another Porsche. This is our second. This car compares to none. It is very well built. You can feel the quality when you drive it. It is definitely an experience!! If you have the money get one. It's like anything else...you get what you pay for!!"