2011 Porsche Boxster

9.5

Based on 88 Ratings for the 2005 - 2012 models.

9.7/10
    9.8/10

Great car to drive

By on Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"Even my wife drives it with the convertible manual to automatic transmission. Corners like a race car"

Great Car- No regrets

By on Friday, January 8, 2010

"Got a CPO base Boxster with 12,000 miles. Since making the purchase 2 years ago I've put another 12k miles on it. It's a great car, handles like a champ with very responsive steering. Before we got our winter car this year, I was crazy enough to drive the Boxster (on Blizzaks with the hardtop installed) in the Iowa winter, and it did relatively well. Mileage is pretty darn good too, better than my wife's CRV. And on the midgrade, not premium gasoline (sacrilegeous I know! But I've been told by insiders that the knock sensor adjusts to the lower octane). Used it as my daily driver, loved it. The CPO-warranty and after sales service was great too. Only complaints (I was comparing this to the Merc SLK) is that this clearly is a sports car first, unlike the MB or Z4 which arguably puts more emphasis on comfort/luxury) is that it's loud (but oh what a nice sound) and it gets to you after a while if you're taking a 5 hour drive to WI. I have the Bose system but it's also sometimes hard to enjoy the audio because of the cabin noise. Small complaint and I knew this coming in. No regrets."

Can't stop giggling

By on Saturday, May 23, 2009

"I love this car! I never get tired of hearing the motor, and pressing the accelerator and feeling the power. I bought this pre-owned at 17,000 miles. The car is suitable for joyriding and everyday work/play. The dual trunks make it practical for weekend trips too. A classic!"

Boxster is Super

By on Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"Great car. Fun to drive anywhere. Great looks; not the fastest car I've owned, but def has some top end speed. Downers are brakes and tires. Spent $1500 on brakes, and tires will be about the same. In the end I would still call it worth it. Pure fun to drive."

Fun Car

By on Tuesday, November 6, 2007

"The Boxster is a fun car to drive. It's stylish and definately gets the looks, especially with the top down. Power wise it's not a 911. It could use a bit more power particularly in the high end range. The handling is nimble and accurate. Due to the well balanced weight distibuition, it's more forgiving the the 911. I definately would recommend the 6 gear manual with PASM."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche Boxster near Honolulu. See local deals